What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Wish we could go back to the old school way just walk into the store amd pick up Jordan’s. Wnen the store is sold out just slap and sigh on the window and that’s that

Let me tell you how great of a feeling that is. I've followed this release for months. All the dope pics guys were posting on IG just kept stirring the pot. Finally the date comes up, I strike out on SNKRS and thankfully someone mentions Hibbett Sports. I give my local spot a call and they still had my 10.5. I shoot over there, walk in, I'm the only one there. I ask for my size and the guy comes out from the curtain with the box, places them on the counter, I check them out, pay, and chop it up with dude for a few minutes before walking out with my pair on release day. No shipping time or delay.

That feeling is incredible. No lines, no hassle, no hoping my size is there. Just walk in, grab, and go. Something I haven't really done in years. All my pickups have been outlet finds, eBay steals, or Swoosh grabs. Just not in the business of paying through the nose for shoes anymore, but an exception was made today. Have my first pair of 3s locked up. Looking forward to the Katrinas.

Hey buddy, I grabbed the set (jacket & pants), when Nike had the 20% off deal. Got it for $240 less $100 in GCs .70 each out of pocket was a no-brainer. I wasn't sure on sizing, so I went up to an XL in both. Didn't want a repeat of how the pants fit like the AJ1 Royal suit (pants are fitted in those).

The Vault suit is incredible. Really nice. Old school nylon feel. The pants are lined in a fleece material, not a nylon mesh like other Jumpman warmup (wind) pants. I'm 6' 175-180 with long legs and the pants are perfect. Enough room to wear over shorts (which I would do anyway) and not feel overly constricted. A large may have been a snidge too snug. The jacket is a little big and probably would have gone with a large, but I can wear it over some other things if it's cold out (fleece pullover under it, etc). Not worth exchanging.

All in all, VERY happy I grabbed both. I'll wear it when my fiance & I go for walks through our neighborhood. I always wear workout gear to be comfy when we walk. And the pants are definitely that.

I also have the suit as well as the 1/4 zip. I ordered a XXL jacket and a XL pant. Had to send the pants back because they were tight in the upper (pause) . . Lady on NDC tried to hook me up with getting the correct pair cheaper but they sold out the second she tried. So I ran to Eastbay and got my correct size so waiting on those to arrive later this week

D094DF48-E4A5-44F8-A23E-A2D387ABEC87.jpeg
100 % original fire
EC3212EA-8DEF-4814-BAFE-51C2515A851C.jpeg
EF271686-0888-4A7C-855A-ECA1349DA61E.jpeg

Highly recommended!

How long did these last on SNKRS?

i copped a pair for my cousin on snkrs and came back to the app 2-3 mins later and was still able to add another pair of 9.5, so a few mins at least for me.

On a side note, i stopped by the nike employee store earlier and i swear 1/4 of the people there were rocking these.

Seeing how these sold out online makes me think how it was with the Jordan 1 Royals last year. I think it was East bay or Footlocker that folks were calling sales reps for ghost pairs in the system. Some actually got lucky (depending on the customer sales rep who answered the phone) and they order got pushed through. Had folks posting nicer reps they talked to on the phone and posting the ones that were snobbish. IE....Mark, David, and Maria wouldnt help but John, Lindsey, and Amy pushed orders through .This worked for a while and was hilarious....

Let me tell you how great of a feeling that is. I've followed this release for months. All the dope pics guys were posting on IG just kept stirring the pot. Finally the date comes up, I strike out on SNKRS and thankfully someone mentions Hibbett Sports. I give my local spot a call and they still had my 10.5. I shoot over there, walk in, I'm the only one there. I ask for my size and the guy comes out from the curtain with the box, places them on the counter, I check them out, pay, and chop it up with dude for a few minutes before walking out with my pair on release day. No shipping time or delay.

That feeling is incredible. No lines, no hassle, no hoping my size is there. Just walk in, grab, and go. Something I haven't really done in years. All my pickups have been outlet finds, eBay steals, or Swoosh grabs. Just not in the business of paying through the nose for shoes anymore, but an exception was made today. Have my first pair of 3s locked up. Looking forward to the Katrinas.
This. Right here is what it should be..For every release.

Glad you were doing the old school pick up congrats my dude

Seeing how these sold out online makes me think how it was with the Jordan 1 Royals last year. I think it was East bay or Footlocker that folks were calling sales reps for ghost pairs in the system. Some actually got lucky (depending on the customer sales rep who answered the phone) and they order got pushed through. Had folks posting nicer reps they talked to on the phone and posting the ones that were snobbish. IE....Mark, David, and Maria wouldnt help but John, Lindsey, and Amy pushed orders through .This worked for a while and was hilarious....

I got an extra pair that way, via East Bay chat then phone order

i copped a pair for my cousin on snkrs and came back to the app 2-3 mins later and was still able to add another pair of 9.5, so a few mins at least for me.

On a side note, i stopped by the nike employee store earlier and i swear 1/4 of the people there were rocking these.

I was on SNKRS at 9 on the dot and missed on the 9.5. What a world.

Skipped the last 500 post, did FTL oversell? My order got cancelled. I figured they probably would considering they had a fsr 45 minutes after the drop :smh:

Back
Top Bottom