What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Hibbett order status changed from "In Process" to "Not Applicable".

download_20150320_162555.gif
FYI, my order status changed from "Not Applicable" to "Shipped" this morning, complete with a tracking number. So to anyone who received that "Not Applicable" L, hopefully your luck turns out this way.

Kix files order still in Hong Kong and just now getting processed even thought I ordered first dropped and got tracking last Monday :stoneface:

SMH

I thought Kicks Crew isn’t supposed to ship until Feb 27 for the second batch? Got my email last night that my item was shipped, via Hong Kong Post.

oneblockdown with wild fast shipping. i ordered saturday around 11pm eastern time and it just got delivered 10 mins ago. from italy to ny that **** was quick.

Kix files order still in Hong Kong and just now getting processed even thought I ordered first dropped and got tracking last Monday :stoneface:

SMH

Not a good look for Kix-files. Same thing happened to me but I think it was because Hong Kong post shut down for a week for Chinese New Year. I just hope they don't have that double perforation hole problem that homeboy had shipped from HK. Kinda wish I could just cancel my Kix-files order.

Yeah my Kix-files tracking finally shows some movement after a week of nada. Through the HK PO finally. I had a fairly early order, too, not that last round where they said order would be delayed cause of CNY. I doubt I'll order from them again just cause of the slowness. I just wanted to have a pair on lock and not have to sweat release day.

Hibbits still says "In Process" for me. This is from the drop last night.

EDIT: Literally just as I posted that I got a UPS label alert.

What was wrong with the order

the email i got from bsnt said that it was only a order confirmation email, and that i'd get a follow up one. So i was kinda worried they'd oversell and cancel my order, but i emailed them this morning and got shipping confirmation and a tracking number! I don't know if the tracking is wrong, but it says that itll arrive tomorrow morning.

Mine shipped from Ontario, CA. Essentially one day ship to LA. I’ll have them tomorrow. Never had anything shipped from Nike from there. Maybe they’re expanding warehouses.
Mine are scheduled for today. And I’m excited as a kid on Christmas.

SMH

Yeah my Kix-files tracking finally shows some movement after a week of nada. Through the HK PO finally. I had a fairly early order, too, not that last round where they said order would be delayed cause of CNY. I doubt I'll order from them again just cause of the slowness. I just wanted to have a pair on lock and not have to sweat release day.

Yea I was just saying my pair was in transit in Hong Kong the past few days and now all of sudden it just says “pre-shipment- your package is on its way to a Usps facility,” but it doesn’t even give me a location of where it’s currently at.

Impressed with the leather. It has give to it and wrinkles easy but doesn't crease.
Also, interior is nicely padded even in the toebox. Makes it impossible to rock with thick socks though. I think it'll break in though and loosen up.

Back
Top Bottom