What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
my son is 2 and a half and been buying him js since he was born. they do out grow them fast but a pair last him about 6 months. his bc3s coming in tomorrow and hes excited because I am. he likes having the same shoes as his dad. If i got it so does he! once he's old enough to make his own decisions I'll let him. haha mom hates it tho..
him trying to clean his black/red 13s
goodness I love this kid

Attachments

• 20180207_183207.jpg
    20180207_183207.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I went in on the oqium 10.5 when they was up & got em for 230. If Id of waited I could of got em at the 200 from state side restocks I was seeing pop up yesterday.

All good though , cause I only paid $180 for my reserved pair on saturday, so in the end I paid $205 each.

The important part is that I got them. Because compared to the 2011 and the 2008, the 2018 retro bc3s are the better pair.

For people in Columbia, sc area.....

Columbia mall has a couple sz 8 and 9.5 in multiple stores

Columbiana mall apparently has about 8 pairs of size 10s in footlocker...might want to check on other sizes but all I asked were for sz 10 info

Hope this helps..

I don’t regret tripling up. 1 from SNKRS, 1 from kickscrew below retail after tax and free shipping and 1 from StockX for about $35 over retail before it was released. I usually don’t even double up but this one is worth it.

I rarely pay over $50-$75 on a resell, made an exception last year with the Nike x OW and the Black Kaws. And the other one is this year with the WC3 FTL. So far I don’t see any other releases that I’m willing to go over $50 resell (maybe the tinker 3) this year if I don’t get it for retail. Another reason why I tripled up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol wow sheikh sold out quick? I downloaded and checked just for fun and it immediately sent me to grade school sizes

Could I get away with a half size up on these? Local spot sold out of my true size (11.5), but they have a size 12 on hold for me. Wondering if I should make the drive

Kept them ice one rock one it’s nice to know the ones you are rocking and they start to crease and get beat up you have a new pair just sitting in ice

Was gonna pass but then that Shiekh notification popped up so when I tried it, it had a FSR. Grabbed my 9 and app was stuck, so I ended up adding 3. Kept trying to delete 2, and by the time I did and went to checkout, got the OOS.

Back
Top Bottom