What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Tried on Shiek, got in a minute after the notification hit. Paypal payment made me go in a circle between paying via Shiek and PP so by the time I was able to finally try and pay it was OOS. If it's meant to be I'll luck out somewhere on a pair for retail.

Tried on Shiek, got in a minute after the notification hit. Paypal payment made me go in a circle between paying via Shiek and PP so by the time I was able to finally try and pay it was OOS. If it's meant to be I'll luck out somewhere on a pair for retail.

apple pay bro

Check your email, sometimes it’ll go through even though it looks like it didn’t.

Glad I doubled up too. I might wear these everyday tbh. I've done it for awhile with the 2011s. They just go with every outfit.

Received my Nike pair. Leather has a more tumbled texture than the Footlocker one. Prob will just rock the Footlocker pair first.

Man i know it maybe a simple change but damn That Nike Air >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jumpman air. Imo

That comparison video just shows that.

I never realized it made such a big difference. For some reason, I think the Nike Air makes the biggest difference in the Fire Red 3s.

Kix-files pair just came in. They have minor flaws but nothing that bothers me or worth complaining about. The leather on these are a upgrade over the true blues. They are a little softer to the touch and don’t have such a plastic feeling to them. My favorite shoe of all time so I will try and double up!
9F6AB2B3-4A8A-4478-97F9-7D11A3F8F1AB.jpeg
276105EC-68C5-40BB-B66F-D017BD9DC4C1.jpeg
3654AE1E-589E-4A9C-927A-4D02AF4A4F0F.jpeg
A423A1D4-F0CD-4C4C-91CF-0853A6209C1A.jpeg

Check your email, sometimes it’ll go through even though it looks like it didn’t.
That is what happened to me and I got email confirmation for my order. However if I check the app or the site I see no order. So not sure what is going on. Will wait and see.

That is what happened to me and I got email confirmation for my order. However if I check the app or the site I see no order. So not sure what is going on. Will wait and see.
Same here, said order declined in app, but got confimation email. And charge on card. Should be good I think

Late shipment came in to my Local Shiekh today.
I spoke with the employees there around 1:00 said they are expecting shipment today or tomorrow. They said check back at 2:30.
Told the guy my size.

Strolled back in at 2:00 and shipment arrived shortly after. 1st to purchase a pair got to try on my 9.5!
so Glad I was able to cop at Retail. 215$ out the gate. Almost copped from EU site last night.

Santa ana mainplace mall came through. was 3 other BC3 Fiends waiting. a 10.5, 10 and 13. Everybody gonna eat today I hope!

can anyone who ordered through BSTN chime in and give me a heads up on how many days it took for a shipping confirmation? Ordered late sat night just have order confirmation. TY in advance!

just got my shipping confirmation this morning, but bstn coming through though and they are scheduled to be here thursday. hopefully all the snow here doesn't slow it down.

Pretty sure Shiekh is going to cancel my order because I'm thinking this was an error on their part, but shouts out to the one that gave us the info about the secret drop.

Back
Top Bottom