What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I think these might turn out like the Taxis last year for me.. definitely will have these in the most worn of the year.

Would've had second day pics but lighting today has been terrible lol

My pair. Along with the NA crew. Need Nike Air BC AJ4 & Infrared 6
IMG_20180218_095025_821.jpg

IMG_20180220_184411_025.jpg

Is worth getting bc3s for a toddler? Can any other dads out there tell me if you think its even worth buying a toddler some Js or do they grow out of them too fast?

Buy it, take plenty of pic of him wearing it and make sure to put it on him everyday until it can’t fit no more. Tie the laces on both shoes together and hung it up on your car rear view mirror to get maximum mileage of enjoyment out of that shoes.

Idgaf!!! I doubled up and keeping em. My favorite shoe by far. Wanted these bad when I was a kid. Worked with my uncle as a KID to try and save up for a pair but could never buy em. These came out when I was born so they special to me. Will definitely enjoy having two pairs of these.

Doesn’t make sense to me.

So when these came out (1988), and you are a toddler, you already knew you wanted these and you went to work for your uncle and try to save up?

I was born in the 80, I only knew bout Jordan in 90-91 when I was 10 years old. Start to pay attention to the shoes 1992 and that’s when. I got my first jordan which was the jordan 7. With no internet, the only way to see what he wore previously was from Japanese sneaker magazine, basketball cards, sports illustrated and Beckett magazines.

what time ups deliver around your code?

it’s 7:04 pm and it was scheduled for 3 today

Is worth getting bc3s for a toddler? Can any other dads out there tell me if you think its even worth buying a toddler some Js or do they grow out of them too fast?
Picked up a pair for my daughter who is 3 years old. She hasn't grown out her shoes fast at all. The last shoes I purchased for her was about June and that was some 7's and 1's which she can still fit. The only thing I do is buy a size up and she'll grow into them so they will last for a long time. She's a 7 now so i got the BC 3's in a 8.

So when these came out (1988), and you are a toddler, you already knew you wanted these and you went to work for your uncle and try to save up?

I was born in the 80, I only knew bout Jordan in 90-91 when I was 10 years old. Start to pay attention to the shoes 1992 and that’s when. I got my first jordan which was the jordan 7. With no internet, the only way to see what he wore previously was from Japanese sneaker magazine, basketball cards, sports illustrated and Beckett magazines.
:emoji_rolling_eyes:
When I was 12-13 years old I got into shoes cause of my cousin and then I started getting into Jordan’s so as a kid without shoes. What do you do? You read about the shoes. History etc. then I saw the 2001 jordan 3 BCs in a east bay catalog. and thought those were dope and read that the OGs came out on my bday. Year month day. Everything. So I tried saving up for it as a kid by working on house stuff for my uncle. Jesus. Makes sense now?

good looks I cooked on that shiekh app! can't believe niketalk has still been good to me since 2001 and I was in HS coppin SBs cuz of this site lol I took a 6 year break in college but good to know ol' reliable still works

Last edited:
Just got my 2nd Hibbett’s shipping notice. Now I wait for all my pairs to arrive.

Have a pair being delivered daily the rest of the week. :nthat:
I’m curious - do your pairs from Hibbetts weigh 8lbs each per box? I got one pair last night , UPS says the box weighs 8lbs.
The UPS tracking from SNKRS says that pair weighs 3.9 lbs.
Did Hibbetts hook me up with a complimentary 2nd pair??

There were paper routes, lemonade stands, and all kinds of ways to make money when I was a kid in the 80's. I got paid to drag infields and to stand in line for scalper tickets. The way I saw a lot of the jordans were in Sports Illustrated and Wheaties posters! And obviously, Bulls games and dunk contests. I'd see other kids wearing Js at school and at the mall too. I always wanted all the black colorways of the 3s and 4s, but I also liked the white/black/red 4s. I thought the Agassi's and Bo Jacksons were cool too, but not as much as Jordans. I didn't get my first pair until years later when I got grape 5s in 7th or 8th grade, but I think I liked Jordans starting in the 6th grade which was 1988. I was around 10 years old.

Kix-files pair just came in. They have minor flaws but nothing that bothers me or worth complaining about. The leather on these are a upgrade over the true blues. They are a little softer to the touch and don’t have such a plastic feeling to them. My favorite shoe of all time so I will try and double up!
9F6AB2B3-4A8A-4478-97F9-7D11A3F8F1AB.jpeg
276105EC-68C5-40BB-B66F-D017BD9DC4C1.jpeg
3654AE1E-589E-4A9C-927A-4D02AF4A4F0F.jpeg
A423A1D4-F0CD-4C4C-91CF-0853A6209C1A.jpeg
I heard those kixfiles pairs are bgrades

:emoji_rolling_eyes:
When I was 12-13 years old I got into shoes cause of my cousin and then I started getting into Jordan’s so as a kid without shoes. What do you do? You read about the shoes. History etc. then I saw the 2001 jordan 3 BCs in a east bay catalog. and thought those were dope and read that the OGs came out on my bday. Year month day. Everything. So I tried saving up for it as a kid by working on house stuff for my uncle. Jesus. Makes sense now?

That makes sense now lol.

Our stories are almost the same. Don't forget Come Fly with me. And Wheaties boxes/calendars/posters.

We’ll probably see a OG NA FR3 retro before you see another 88/WC3 retro tbh.
nah nike lazy since they probably ordered a ton of materials for these releases they will just use the leftovers and drop the regular white cement 3 either in december or early next year

Our stories are almost the same. Don't forget Come Fly with me. And Wheaties boxes/calendars/posters.

I collect mainly basketball cards. There wasn’t any wheaties where I’m from so I didn’t have access to any of those. However, I do get gatorades and drink them during games just like mike, even though it didn’t improve my game lol.

surprised so many people "love" the quality of these when a lot of people seem to have this different leather issue. That would bother me. My pair comes in tomorrow...hoping they are mismatched
the different leather on each shoe been going on for years. people must not just notice it

Mine shipped from Ontario, CA. Essentially one day ship to LA. I’ll have them tomorrow. Never had anything shipped from Nike from there. Maybe they’re expanding warehouses.
those bums shipped my shoes from memphis on the 19th

im in cali. wish i woulda got that cali shipping

Back
Top Bottom