What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Again.. this has to be weird that sooo many reputable Sneaker retailers are restocking after a few days later.. I would understand Months later like they did in the 90's. Usually a different manufacturing country on later date. But days later??? WTF? Possibly all the cancelled orders?

its nothing new. lotta shoes restock the week after drop and even sooner sometimes. alotta times its cancelled/returned orders so not really a restock.

Gotta go through splash to add. The direct link isn’t working for a reason

We call anytime pairs are up a restock. Could be a very small amount of pairs and it’s likely canceled pairs
what does that mean? go through splash?

I had randomly just been on FNL looking to see if they had restock pairs. Site only had GS and kids. Then moments later I see the tweet about FNL restocking. SMH
Now I can't add to cart. Just wasn't meant to be i guess.

Bruh I added to cart and started the checkout process and it redirected me back to the spash screen.

what does that mean? go through splash?

its basically a waiting page that says :

"We just dropped some new shoes, so our site is a little crowded right now. But don't worry about pounding that refresh button—we'll let you in as soon as something opens up. Trust us, it's worth the wait."

some sites implement something like this to try and control the traffic so the whole site doesnt totally crap out.

i'm at the point where I picked my size but can't add to cart - should I refresh or will I lose my place in line?

Checked out on the app no problem. FNL not giving free shipping this time. $190 shipped still good tho.

all the people still waiting on their pairs from overseas copped from legit reputable places tho. that dude is just out of the loop. just that shipping is a mess/slow right now because of a major holiday in china. dude wasnt in here yapping about fake pairs held up at the post office when kickscrew was shipping basically 2 day from china for free........

I feel you, Im not saying any of those sites he listed are bad dealers or sell fakes. Im just saying the further you drift from major retailers the higher the risk for something stupid to happen.

Lets not forget the Concords and all those unauthorized/fake pairs that flooded the market because people were messing with weirdo sites.

I literally was browsing FNL moments before the restock was announced. I was literally looking for them a minute before it went public but there were no Men's sizes at that moment. Then the tweet goes out and boom....circle of death.

I just now got through the splash and was able to checkout. Too bad they are charging shipping now. I still copped though using a WC reward.

Back
Top Bottom