What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
although SOME people have always rocked the hang tag i cant help but wonder if the off whites with their zip tie has made this idea more prevalent now

Would this bother any of you guys with the toe box? I'm trying not to care but my OCD says yes lol

My pair is exactly the same. That was the first thing I noticed! My left shoe has well defined leather and my right shoe has a more "smooth" finish. I am also trying not to care but I keep looking down at my left shoe every 15 minutes or so.

Do GS sizes for retros sit for awhile for some sort of code? looking to get a pair for my girl for her first pair of j's so we can be matchy matchy

anyone know if hibbett ships from individual stores or from an actual warehouse? my shipping shows its coming from NC if that matters..

Got my pair early this am from END.

3.JPG

So it appeared my order did actually go through and is being processed from the restock on the Shiekh app. Thanks to whoever posted that. If you stuck/stick to this thread you should be able to cop a pair.

Just got a text update -DHL delivery expected 2/23
Yeah I literally just got one just now lol.
Question tho, how do overseas stores usually ship? It’s gonna be rainy af in my area and I don’t want them to just leave it outside and get the box all soaked and stuff.

Yeah I literally just got one just now lol.
Question tho, how do overseas stores usually ship? It’s gonna be rainy af in my area and I don’t want them to just leave it outside and get the box all soaked and stuff.
Oqium ships signature required so they won’t just drop it-plan on hanging around when out for delivery or you’ll have to wait an extra day to pick up or have it redelivered.

The DHL Driver that delivers overseas packages to my house will actually call me, & tell me he’s outside. I wished they delivered all my packages unlike UPS, they just drop it off and go. No giving a single F!

Back
Top Bottom