What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
The DHL Driver that delivers overseas packages to my house will actually call me, & tell me he’s outside. I wished they delivered all my packages unlike UPS, they just drop it off and go. No giving a single F!
UPS drivers have way more packages to deliver than DHL. You can't expect that to happen with UPS or Fedex. Best thing they can do is ring the doorbell depending on the driver.

Ive been wearing my pair every day since Saturday. I have to say the leather on these breaks in easily. I condition the leather with leather conditioner after every wear. My goal is to get the leather as soft as possible. The tumbled leather used on these is definitely genuine, it reminds me a lot of the leather they use for Jewel AF1s.

Also ive done a lot of walking in these and theres not so much as a hairline crack in the paint. Whatever Jordan Brand has done with the paint of the shoes in the past few years have made them chip proof.

The DHL Driver that delivers overseas packages to my house will actually call me, & tell me he’s outside. I wished they delivered all my packages unlike UPS, they just drop it off and go. No giving a single F!

Same happened to me. They called me when I wasn't there and then brought it back again when I was there. DHL was great this time.

Snkrs pair just came in
Leather is super soft
They did a great job on these
My bro’s hibbetts pair also came in

Attachments

• F337BD7D-4FF4-40CF-87EF-3F2DA94F97C4.jpeg
    F337BD7D-4FF4-40CF-87EF-3F2DA94F97C4.jpeg
    352.3 KB · Views: 45
Ive been wearing my pair every day since Saturday. I have to say the leather on these breaks in easily. I condition the leather with leather conditioner after every wear. My goal is to get the leather as soft as possible. The tumbled leather used on these is definitely genuine, it reminds me a lot of the leather they use for Jewel AF1s.

Also ive done a lot of walking in these and theres not so much as a hairline crack in the paint. Whatever Jordan Brand has done with the paint of the shoes in the past few years have made them chip proof.

No duck walking? Report back after 35-40 wears.

This was a very very good release, one of the best in a very long time. My only gripe on my pair is the left shoe has some sort of bump under the insole that’s annoying. Gonna try to track down a second pair

Problem is that the majority of these factory workers don't have a clue who MJ is, and even if so, they don't care. It's just another sweatshop workday where they are making pennies on the dollar. Blame the corporation, not the employees who are just trying to survive. This is not a high tech job, but rather an industry line. It's not their fault...the fault belongs to the Nike corporate machine trying to get over on everybody period.

Yeah, Nike should train the workers in the factory better so they can be proud of their own work and respect the shoes they are making all while they keep MJ’s legacy alive with quality that is comparable to the OGs. We need these people at 100% to ensure we get the best quality products since we’re already paying $200+ per pair.

This was a very very good release, one of the best in a very long time. My only gripe on my pair is the left shoe has some sort of bump under the insole that’s annoying. Gonna try to track down a second pair
That happened to me before with a pair of fire reds. Easy fix...remove the insole. It's likely a plastic tack. I just pulled mine out with needle nose pliers. Put the insole back in. No problems after that.

Idk if I'd put conditioner on J's considering there's a protective coating on the leather to seal in paint so the conditioner probably doesn't do squat. Also Im pretty sure its synthetic leather but really good synthetic?

How much is the conditioner doing? I was thinking about doing the same just to get it nice and broken in.

Respect their craft? :lol: they had to put up nets at these places so people would stop killing themselves. You should go over there and work. Teach them about craftsmanship :rofl:

These people get a paycheck because we buy the products-why is literally asking for better craftsmanship from Nike/JB and their workers too much to ask for?

Back
Top Bottom