What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Pretty sure it won't do much because it probably doesn't even penetrate it because of the finish coating on the shoe. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

Yeah that is one concern about taking off the factory finish. IIRC @theltrain used leather honey with good results as far as getting in the leather on some 1s.

These people get a paycheck because we buy the products-why is literally asking for better craftsmanship from Nike/JB and their workers too much to ask for?

Maybe NIKE should ensure these folks are getting paid adequately and have good benefits and a better work environment.

What's wrong with your pair?

Yeah that is one concern about taking off the factory finish. IIRC @theltrain used leather honey with good results as far as getting in the leather on some 1s.
Yep. I leave it on 24 hours and buff off. I recommend only conditioning the black leather as you may get darkening on reds or blues. The glitter thing is unavoidable though unfortunately.

Maybe NIKE should ensure these folks are getting paid adequately and have good benefits and a better work environment.

What's wrong with your pair?

I was responding to others comments about QC, I actually haven’t received either of my pairs yet so I can’t tell you.

My point was that Nike/JB are failing to instill pride in the work their factory employees are doing and/or they are not investing in training them to keep up standards. Their work is very important to the sneaker community and to MJ’s legacy, they should be proud of that.

You’ll likely never meet the people who made your SBB’s but I guarantee you, you appreciate their work if you have a pair.

Just got shipping from yesterday’s sheikh restock!
Was a bit worried cuz on the app it said payment declined try again later
But I got charged and received order confirmation
I had a $20 rewards so came out to $192 shipped :pimp:

Well, it looks like Nike cancelled my order after all. I really wish they would not have reassured me everything was fine so I could have jumped on one of these other opportunities.

I just got my SNRKS pair, looks like I got unlucky with a flawed pair. Got a white mark on the black midsole, and the worst part.....one of the elephant print looks a bit chewed/ripped off a bit. SMH.

I only have one pair. I liked this release a lot and wanted two but I legit have like 100+ kicks.. there is no point. I hope people that dont have a single pair are eating on restocks.
Yeah same. I thought about doubling up but by the time I beat these up it'll probably reretro or I'll just buy another pair from aftermarket.

28309826_10155652299566107_1576453690_o.jpg
I can find room for a THIRD pair of BC3s as soon as I can land it!

Received my pair from Kix-files yesterday and it did not include a hang tag. Is this a sign of a fake or does Jordan Brand just forget to include them in some shoes? I checked with other websites to see if my shoes were fake and they appear to be authentic with the correct box and everything. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Yeah, Nike should train the workers in the factory better so they can be proud of their own work and respect the shoes they are making all while they keep MJ’s legacy alive with quality that is comparable to the OGs. We need these people at 100% to ensure we get the best quality products since we’re already paying $200+ per pair.
Bro it’s not that serious :rofl:

Then shoes will go up

Not necessarily true-Nike/JB factories have been able to produce releases with few QC issues. 2016 Space Jam 11s has few QC issues relative to the # of pairs produced.

My guess is that a lot of the factory workers are not trained well enough to apply the elephant print to 3s, hence we get pairs with different prints due to the inconsistency of the two factories each respective pair is produced in.

I was responding to others comments about QC, I actually haven’t received either of my pairs yet so I can’t tell you.

My point was that Nike/JB are failing to instill pride in the work their factory employees are doing and/or they are not investing in training them to keep up standards. Their work is very important to the sneaker community and to MJ’s legacy, they should be proud of that.

You’ll likely never meet the people who made your SBB’s but I guarantee you, you appreciate their work if you have a pair.
It’s almost like your dreaming with this statement. It’s up to JB to instill pride in their workers? U cant hold the company responsible for that. Look at companies like Walmart for instance you think those employees are happy? :lol: Their just shoes man no need “instill pride” so they can magically make them with special powers from MJ himself.

Back
Top Bottom