• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I’m not completely sure on sns return policy
But I think since they have a store and warehouse in ny/nj now it could be an option
Even if it was shipped from overseas

I already wore them so I'm not going to ask for a refund but I definitely want a partial refund looking over them now the leather has some Cuts in it smh. If they don't offer a partial refund I'm just going to file a claim with PayPal

Attachments

• 20180411_022704.jpg
    20180411_022704.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 20180411_022638.jpg
    20180411_022638.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 74
Definitely b grades or returns from sns, they definitely could have stated it on the website smh ... I hate buying thinking I'm getting a deal
My pair from nike has a little burr like that on one of the toe box's, but the rest of the shoe looks pristine. Its all good man, as long as its's legit & its unworn, ur ok. alot of pple here had minor issues with their pairs aswell including me. My champs pair doesn't have that burr, but when side by side my Nike pair overall just looks cleaner & sleeker even w/ the burr.

Going to wait for MDW to debut these. Perfect summer shoe. By september I'll have beat these things into the ground I'm sure. :lol:

Got to kind expect that though, anytime a site restocks a kick that came out a month or two ago, you got to figure they are return pairs.

I already wore them so I'm not going to ask for a refund but I definitely want a partial refund looking over them now the leather has some Cuts in it smh. If they don't offer a partial refund I'm just going to file a claim with PayPal
Shouldn’t have worn them. Once you wear them then it’s a done deal.

And you may need to learn what B grades are.

now i just need a pair of true blue 3's and im good on 3's

had em multiple times but need the last release, wanted them from the outlets but had other financial obligations at the time

wouldn't mind a fresh pair of 88's too but mine are still decent

Just got my pair in from SNS and it looks :smokin . I'm happy with my pair. Shoutout to the NTer that posted that link.

I ordered a pair from CityGear when they had a "restock" that consisted of just 1 size. I didn't think about it much, and just ordered.

Then while in transit, I realized it's probably a return. I was bummed out. But the pair looks pretty good to me, much, much better than my pair from the SNKRS app (that I'll probably return).

You just never know.

Back
Top Bottom