Air Jordan III - STEALTH/LT GRAPHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 136064-003 - Fall 2011

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I don't know why but when I read the title, I thought of these:

x3vlas.jpg

..and they match up with what dude above me said. Not really into Jordans anymore but we'll see how this goes..
Hmmmm...

always wondered about those IIIs......what was the backstory on them?

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I don't know why but when I read the title, I thought of these:

x3vlas.jpg

..and they match up with what dude above me said. Not really into Jordans anymore but we'll see how this goes..
Hmmmm...

always wondered about those IIIs......what was the backstory on them?

If they look like the pair in the pic with the AJ 1s, copped, with no hesitation. The photoshop is nice too. Would probably cop as well.

If they look like the pair in the pic with the AJ 1s, copped, with no hesitation. The photoshop is nice too. Would probably cop as well.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Pics will be needed before judgment is made.

Thanks for the info.

Yeah, I need to lay my eyes on the sneaks, not the numbers to make a judgement call. LOL

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Pics will be needed before judgment is made.

Thanks for the info.

Yeah, I need to lay my eyes on the sneaks, not the numbers to make a judgement call. LOL

Cool Grey IIIs look way better than the PS above. The dark grey strip linking the elephant print kills it. Ugly cw on the rare air and will be ugly on the III.

Despite my opinion it will probably do well in sales.

Cool Grey IIIs look way better than the PS above. The dark grey strip linking the elephant print kills it. Ugly cw on the rare air and will be ugly on the III.

Despite my opinion it will probably do well in sales.

pass on the PS greys but wow i would cop with the quickness if they were the black red ones in the pic above, those are 
pimp.gif

pass on the PS greys but wow i would cop with the quickness if they were the black red ones in the pic above, those are 
pimp.gif

those greys if dropped in that cw like the ps
wont even look twice that black pair with the aj1s look sick

those greys if dropped in that cw like the ps
wont even look twice that black pair with the aj1s look sick

Back
Top Bottom