Air Jordan III True Blue

I heard the Air Jordan III True Blue are not coming out in the states. Anyone know any places that are getting them?

No word yet about the exact date and place of the release. But according to some sneaker website, its gonna be an Asia and Europe release.

They might release it in the US a couple months after it releases. The same thing happend with the cool grey spizikes

Latest news it will be a Euro/Canada release...but I'm just guessing it will be another Altitude/Ice Blue release where in Canada got them months ahead...

i hope it drops here! been waiting for awhile
happy.gif

I hope they reach SG shores.
frown.gif

I read that its gonna be released on July. Not very sure though, just read it in some sneaker website.

Hi NTers. newbie here. hope this Air Jordan true Blue will give me a good start for my rookie year of collection.
wink.gif

Come Fly with me

Originally Posted by Tarots

Hi NTers. newbie here. hope this Air Jordan true Blue will give me a good start for my rookie year of collection.
wink.gif

Come Fly with me

Welcome Tarots! Enjoy your stay!
Is that shoe in your avy yours? Then I'd say your on a very good start!
happy.gif

Rookie here as well.
wink.gif

I hope this doesn't release in America as well. I'm getting too broke but I have family in the Philippines and friends in Hong Kong so we'll see.

http://i.ebayimg.com/11/!BOr2+3QBmk~%24(KGrH****kYEjlLm(TDiBJv8WU2jwQ~~_1.JPG
NOT MY PIC(courtesy of ebay international user kingofkickz_86). i've been dreaming a lot of times already that i have these in my collection.guys, thiscolorway is just pure FIRE!!!!
pimp.gif
MAINIT!!!NAKAKAPASO!!!
laugh.gif

come on NIKE PH... PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE!!!!bring these babies home.where they belong!!!!

THANKS RED

anyone here in pi owns a pair of Og tb III's? or knows someone who owns a pair?

there are og's for sale pa ata on ebay...

but the true blues are relly nice and will be bought

Back
Top Bottom