Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

^here you go

248584_203654736336844_100000769560599_471543_463796_n.jpg
homer-drool.gif

Plan of Attack

Option A - Check Swoosh at midnight for a highly unlikely result.

Option B - Still happily walking into store the following afternoon and picking up my size 10 while trying to use birthday coupon, but most likely paying retail.

Plan of Attack

Option A - Check Swoosh at midnight for a highly unlikely result.

Option B - Still happily walking into store the following afternoon and picking up my size 10 while trying to use birthday coupon, but most likely paying retail.

What's good with Jordan brand not making 7.5 in men's... I happens to go to my local champs.. And I asked about the tru's in a size 7.5... And he was like they never sent 7.5 out... Went from a 7 to a 8... Man I'm pissed because a size 7 in my cements fit me snug and tight... I need that that half!!!!!!!!

What's good with Jordan brand not making 7.5 in men's... I happens to go to my local champs.. And I asked about the tru's in a size 7.5... And he was like they never sent 7.5 out... Went from a 7 to a 8... Man I'm pissed because a size 7 in my cements fit me snug and tight... I need that that half!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bigc2202

Never heard of the footlocker pre-order but im def interested to hear more?

Its only some Footlocker and FNL. Two around here do it, the rest don't.  Just talk to the managers.

Originally Posted by bigc2202

Never heard of the footlocker pre-order but im def interested to hear more?

Its only some Footlocker and FNL. Two around here do it, the rest don't.  Just talk to the managers.

Back
Top Bottom