Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

im surprise this page is not at 100 yet with little more than a week left til it release hopefully that saying it will be an easy pick up
smile.gif

im surprise this page is not at 100 yet with little more than a week left til it release hopefully that saying it will be an easy pick up
smile.gif

Originally Posted by prince726

smile.gif

That's because there's no "hype" with these.  People want their limited Jordans nowadays, that's fine with me. 

smile.gif

That's because there's no "hype" with these.  People want their limited Jordans nowadays, that's fine with me. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

smile.gif

Seriously.. evrytime time someone wears a jordan sneaker, someone else always assume they are jus plain limited. "Dang,, r those d new limited js that jus came out?!!!" I like how this is comming out.. I can finally put the 09s on ice.. jus one for me and I'm good!

smile.gif

Seriously.. evrytime time someone wears a jordan sneaker, someone else always assume they are jus plain limited. "Dang,, r those d new limited js that jus came out?!!!" I like how this is comming out.. I can finally put the 09s on ice.. jus one for me and I'm good!

smile.gif

Thankful for this for sure.

smile.gif

Thankful for this for sure.

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

Does anyone know if there's gonna be a line for these at niketown stores?
If they didn't drop in '09 then the line would be like..........

21016865bc2887aec4222974a9a005cad6f88f2f_r.jpg

The line will be more like this though........

9e9365456768b10024a38074ad6bcdc44cc3f140_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

Does anyone know if there's gonna be a line for these at niketown stores?
If they didn't drop in '09 then the line would be like..........

21016865bc2887aec4222974a9a005cad6f88f2f_r.jpg

The line will be more like this though........

9e9365456768b10024a38074ad6bcdc44cc3f140_r.jpg

yall think these will sit?

i need a comfort shoe and i want the Lebron 8 black/black, around 90 bucks if i get em from an outlet

if i do that, i'll be able to get these 2 or 3 weeks later

are these gonna be an instant sellout or will i be able to walk in weeks after and get a 13

yall think these will sit?

i need a comfort shoe and i want the Lebron 8 black/black, around 90 bucks if i get em from an outlet

if i do that, i'll be able to get these 2 or 3 weeks later

are these gonna be an instant sellout or will i be able to walk in weeks after and get a 13

I would assume these will be in demand. Will it be high? who knows, but I personally wouldnt bank on these being an 'easy' cop or being able to walk in my store a week after release to get my pair.

We'll see tho, time will tell

Back
Top Bottom