Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by supdoode

NDC charges tax. 

Not me
smile.gif

Will happily be out there at midnight waiting at Arden.. can't wait to get my hands on these. Most people are saying a morning stop will do just fine, but I still haven't missed a release I've had the money for and i dont plan on it. Haven't camped since the Cool Grey XI, but for some reason while you guys hate camping out i don't really mind it. 
happy.gif

Will happily be out there at midnight waiting at Arden.. can't wait to get my hands on these. Most people are saying a morning stop will do just fine, but I still haven't missed a release I've had the money for and i dont plan on it. Haven't camped since the Cool Grey XI, but for some reason while you guys hate camping out i don't really mind it. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by Ayepae

To one lucky person:

20% off Eastbay giftcard code
COUPON#: P88PM4BQTTM9XJNX

I got two emails so i figured id share one. Enjoy!
pimp.gif
thank you sir just used it
pimp.gif

no prob man but that to good use.. i used my other code.. cant wait for the release tonight.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by Ayepae

To one lucky person:

20% off Eastbay giftcard code
COUPON#: P88PM4BQTTM9XJNX

I got two emails so i figured id share one. Enjoy!
pimp.gif
thank you sir just used it
pimp.gif

no prob man but that to good use.. i used my other code.. cant wait for the release tonight.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

man, haven't bought J's in a long time, but I need to have these.  Now awaiting for Eastbay link. 
laugh.gif
As you requested, here is the link to the True Blue's releasing tonight.  http://bit.ly/j8qU7e 
The picture has not been uploaded to our website yet, but should be at some point later tonight. These will be shipped in a box and are available in mens and kids sizes. This is a general release but there seems to be a lot of interest for this colorway. There will be a limit of two pairs per customer in Men's sizes.

EastbayRep - Dustin
Thanks Dustin! Much appreciated!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

man, haven't bought J's in a long time, but I need to have these.  Now awaiting for Eastbay link. 
laugh.gif
As you requested, here is the link to the True Blue's releasing tonight.  http://bit.ly/j8qU7e 
The picture has not been uploaded to our website yet, but should be at some point later tonight. These will be shipped in a box and are available in mens and kids sizes. This is a general release but there seems to be a lot of interest for this colorway. There will be a limit of two pairs per customer in Men's sizes.

EastbayRep - Dustin
Thanks Dustin! Much appreciated!

My boy just said he tried them on and they felt snug, he wears an 11 but said he needed to get 11.5

I thought they were true to size or what?

Im a true 12.25, should i scoop a 12,12.5, or 13??

My boy just said he tried them on and they felt snug, he wears an 11 but said he needed to get 11.5

I thought they were true to size or what?

Im a true 12.25, should i scoop a 12,12.5, or 13??

are people really camping because i dont see it being that hard to get just going out in the mourning but i dont want to be wrong n get there n find out it sold out

are people really camping because i dont see it being that hard to get just going out in the mourning but i dont want to be wrong n get there n find out it sold out

I bought a pair of 09's from some guy in the UK who was unloading everything for like 90 bucks last year, legit only tried on, sold them for 180 after I wore them three times. I planned on passing on these, but for 120 with the eastbay gift card I cant convince myself not to cop... so much for saving up for a car... This is bringing me back into the game. first cop since I sold almost all my collection around january.....
and as far as these being tight. they will be true to size. I wear a ten, my 09s were a 9.5 and fit fine with Elite socks on sooo

I bought a pair of 09's from some guy in the UK who was unloading everything for like 90 bucks last year, legit only tried on, sold them for 180 after I wore them three times. I planned on passing on these, but for 120 with the eastbay gift card I cant convince myself not to cop... so much for saving up for a car... This is bringing me back into the game. first cop since I sold almost all my collection around january.....
and as far as these being tight. they will be true to size. I wear a ten, my 09s were a 9.5 and fit fine with Elite socks on sooo

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WILL BE JUST LIKE CEMENT 3'S....

someone posted a bit earlier saying that there are fewer pairs than the Cements..
YEA MAYBE AT THAT PARTICULAR LOCATION. MY LOCAL FINISHLINE HAS ALMOST DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF TRUE BLUES THAN THEY GOT OF CEMENT 3'S.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WILL BE JUST LIKE CEMENT 3'S....

someone posted a bit earlier saying that there are fewer pairs than the Cements..
YEA MAYBE AT THAT PARTICULAR LOCATION. MY LOCAL FINISHLINE HAS ALMOST DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF TRUE BLUES THAN THEY GOT OF CEMENT 3'S.

^Indeed. I think these will definitely sit. Making it, once again a shoe people will regret missing out on a couple of years from now. I have my pair reserved. Ill pick mine up after i come from the Beach.

Back
Top Bottom