Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

roll.gif

EXACT REASON I DON'T DEAL WITH EASTBAY ON GR'S. THESE WILL BE A VERY EASY COP IN PERSON. DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SHIPPING OR THEM NOT DOUBLE BOXING.

Im going out tonight, finna get plastered and still wake up by nine to pick up 2 pairs no prob.

See you at the mall (in essence, cuz i don't live near you).

YEE!!!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

roll.gif

EXACT REASON I DON'T DEAL WITH EASTBAY ON GR'S. THESE WILL BE A VERY EASY COP IN PERSON. DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SHIPPING OR THEM NOT DOUBLE BOXING.

Im going out tonight, finna get plastered and still wake up by nine to pick up 2 pairs no prob.

See you at the mall (in essence, cuz i don't live near you).

YEE!!!

Don't know if someone already posted this since I last looked (earlier today) but Foot Locker WILL NOT honor the birthday promotional code that you received in your email for these. At least not in SoCal. I called a couple of FL's where I am and they said no. I could be wrong but that is what I was told by the salespeople I talked when I called both stores. One even asked his manager while I was on the phone.

Don't know if someone already posted this since I last looked (earlier today) but Foot Locker WILL NOT honor the birthday promotional code that you received in your email for these. At least not in SoCal. I called a couple of FL's where I am and they said no. I could be wrong but that is what I was told by the salespeople I talked when I called both stores. One even asked his manager while I was on the phone.

got a wristband...does anyone think i have to use it?

or should i be find rolling in at around 12 to pick up my size 10?

got a wristband...does anyone think i have to use it?

or should i be find rolling in at around 12 to pick up my size 10?

Um what makes everyone think these will be any different than the White Cement release??? More than likely the same or maybe a lil less produced and the same mold. WC3's fit big, I bought my regular sz 11's and wish I copped 10.5's instead.

Um what makes everyone think these will be any different than the White Cement release??? More than likely the same or maybe a lil less produced and the same mold. WC3's fit big, I bought my regular sz 11's and wish I copped 10.5's instead.

I never bought the cement 3s that released this year.

My question though is how do these run? I hear "true to size" but I mainly wear a 9.5 in all sneakers (air max's kobes, lebrons, etc), but my CDP blk/cement 3's are a sz 9 and fit well.......

I never bought the cement 3s that released this year.

My question though is how do these run? I hear "true to size" but I mainly wear a 9.5 in all sneakers (air max's kobes, lebrons, etc), but my CDP blk/cement 3's are a sz 9 and fit well.......

Def copping. Then all I need is the black cements for a full run! Best sneaker to ever be produced!!!

Def copping. Then all I need is the black cements for a full run! Best sneaker to ever be produced!!!

I bought 10.5 for the recent CW, plenty roomie. I expect no less from TB. But I wouldn't risk getting 10 just to have it snugger.

I bought 10.5 for the recent CW, plenty roomie. I expect no less from TB. But I wouldn't risk getting 10 just to have it snugger.

Originally Posted by cmore501

Im in the San Diego area and they said the would honor it.

Originally Posted by cmore501

Im in the San Diego area and they said the would honor it.

Back
Top Bottom