Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by theone218

I told myself I wasn't gonna get a pair so i slept on them now im regretting it -__-

most downtown footlockers in NYC still have em available.

being in NOVA ftl 
tired.gif

STILL NEED A PAIR..BUT TOO MANY KICKS ARE OUT...ILL HAVE TO PLAY THE WAIT GAME

STILL NEED A PAIR..BUT TOO MANY KICKS ARE OUT...ILL HAVE TO PLAY THE WAIT GAME

I told myself I wasn't gonna get a pair so i slept on them now im regretting it -__-

being in NOVA ftl 
tired.gif

Yeah.. They're gone all over the DMV...
I sort of want a pair, but... I'm happy with my regular cements and the black cements this winter. I''ll cop some 09 true blues for a little over retail down the line. 

being in NOVA ftl 
tired.gif

I sort of want a pair, but... I'm happy with my regular cements and the black cements this winter. I''ll cop some 09 true blues for a little over retail down the line. 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

being in NOVA ftl 
tired.gif

you obviously don't know what your talking about because true blues and cements are still around.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

being in NOVA ftl 
tired.gif

you obviously don't know what your talking about because true blues and cements are still around.

Out of curiosity, why would you pick 09's over these?

And I still need a pair. Any CT heads know if any stores still have pairs?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Because the 09 have more padded toungue and its way higher. Its just more comfy to me.. although the 2011 ain't that bad and I heard paint holds really good. Well my 09s r still holding up without cracks or anything that's why I prefer to beat those and put 2011 on ice whenvr I need em..

Because the 09 have more padded toungue and its way higher. Its just more comfy to me.. although the 2011 ain't that bad and I heard paint holds really good. Well my 09s r still holding up without cracks or anything that's why I prefer to beat those and put 2011 on ice whenvr I need em..

Having a tough time finding a Sz.12 in the Twin Cities area , someone point me in the right direction
nerd.gif

Having a tough time finding a Sz.12 in the Twin Cities area , someone point me in the right direction
nerd.gif

From what I've seen, the elephant print on the 09s is thicker than on the new ones and I prefer the thicker tongue too

From what I've seen, the elephant print on the 09s is thicker than on the new ones and I prefer the thicker tongue too

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I see. Thanks.
If I can't get these 2011's for retail or less, I'll be picking up the 09's then.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I see. Thanks.
If I can't get these 2011's for retail or less, I'll be picking up the 09's then.

Back
Top Bottom