Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Oh wtf
It said reservations coming soon
Then the reserve button popped up but nothing in my area
It was NY MN and LA
were so used to getting it i didnt pay attention lol

I think the button shows up regardless of where you are. the tags at the bottom actually show the locations beforehand though

Screenshot_20200306-171647_SNKRS.jpg

Haaa Mn gets nothing! And there like 5 sizes when it went live booked in 30 secs I took5 L's but I'll be ready tomorrow morning

Not releasing within 40 miles of me and it’s first come first serve everywhere.... so I just pulled the trigger on Goat for $235... that $45 dollars extra in resell is worth the Saturday morning sleep in. I have a feeling these a going to a be a challenge

Hey hey hey...our sports teams suck, give us something😂
Called around and it seems size 14's are very sparce, only found 3 and 2 were spoken for by managers and employees. No 7.5 anywhere so its tight on lil joints as well. Sounds more limited than I thought.

Not releasing within 40 miles of me and it’s first come first serve everywhere.... so I just pulled the trigger on Goat for $235... that $45 dollars extra in resell is worth the Saturday morning sleep in. I have a feeling these a going to a be a challenge

the tax on stock x makes me not want to buy anything On there anymore or else I’d prolly cop a pair right now too.

Bout $230 shipped

All you guys had to do was call your local finish line lol and reserve over the phone lol. It took 2 seconds , I got two on hold lol..

All you guys had to do was call your local finish line lol and reserve over the phone lol. It took 2 seconds , I got two on hold lol..

There aren't many FNLs in NYC and half of them are consolidated in Macy's locations.

Back
Top Bottom