Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

49 of the first 50 ebay listings for 3's are these :lol:

Was on the fence about them with no NA tab (I know, easy swap) so I passed. Hope most ate or will get theirs soon

Damn these soldout fast asf
I struck out on snkrs
Got thru on FNL but no order confirmation
Got thru on eastbay but no order confirmation
Got thru on shoe palace but no order confirmation
So either I’m getting 3 pairs or no pairs

Ive gone through checkout twice on FNL, just to get a spinning screen, then "WAITING" both times after i click submit payment.

Probably not. I had the same thing happen. Then got another email from paypal saying to finish my purchase at finish line to finish my order. I was able to get through on eastbay surprisingly, first shoe purchase there since 2017.
EB had about 3-4x more stock than any of their sister companies. Champs had the worst quantity.

Enough UNC gloating

20200307_104049.jpg

Can we just post “w” instead of a big *** GOT EM screen **** is obnoxious 😂

w on SNKRS

was hovering around that pending like a hawk cuz of how it booted me out for plums and strange loves 😴

Haha I actually do and they are very easy to get in Florida... my excuse was PTSD. Haha 200 bucks to the doctor and I’m pretty sure any excuse will get you one
Lol I was just messing with you brother but damn I didn't know it was that easy. I always assumed you had to have signed test results from a Dr saying you have a painful disease lmao

Well I should be good on SP cuz it’s showing up in order history
I’m not seeing anything in my order history on FNL or EB

Screenshot_20200307-092625.png
I ordered the bred 11s, bloodlines, and now these from the Snkrs app but none of my purchases show up in my purchases tab. Does anyone else have this problem?

Back
Top Bottom