Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

That's cool. But you didn't address how you criticize a shoe for having too much white when you have a shoe in your avy that's majority white.
It’s a Jordan. Like why? If it’s gonna be carolina they could do more. Not for $200. I liked the first pictures that leaked early on but of course Nike would **** it up. Just not a fan of all white or all black Jordan’s. Oh I updated my avatar I’m not on here all the time I apologize lol.

Figured I would update since that’s been my picture for a few years. You’ll be fine. If you like the shoe buy it lol
tenor.gif

It’s a Jordan. Like why? If it’s gonna be carolina they could do more. Not for $200. I liked the first pictures that leaked early on but of course Nike would **** it up. Just not a fan of all white or all black Jordan’s. Oh I updated my avatar I’m not on here all the time I apologize lol.
You're still not explaining the shoes that were previously in your avy. They were mostly all white yet you don't like all white? Also this 3 has the same color blocking as most white based 3s... Just say you don't like the color fam.

Back
Top Bottom