Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Those turbo green 1s going for $600 in size 7 and $350 in size 11. Of they can get that high in resale value I'm sure these can too
F50E300B-60A9-48E0-A69E-B515BE5B4D2E.gif

Took an L this morning....

Thought I can get lucky like I did last week with the Pine Greens....

I didn’t....

Sad face emoji

Shipping and tax sir we all pay taxes unfortunately, This ain’t Groupons no freebies here sunny
Nike shipping is free. Tax shouldnt be over 20 anywhere. I only pay state tax in LA. These would have been 199 shipped if i ordered on snkrs. They def charged him for something else.

Some folks just don't know about anything online and are just used to getting everything in store
Couple of years back some dude on the street asked me where i got my shoes from
I told him from snkrs
He had no clue what i was talking about
So i explained it to him
He was telling me how he struck out on all the recent releases

Nike shipping is free. Tax shouldnt be over 20 anywhere. I only pay state tax in LA. These would have been 199 shipped if i ordered on snkrs. They def charged him for something else.

Mine was $208 after tax. (9.5%) so it makes sense it’s around $200. His tax % was probably 8.5% and up.
D3050515-1DA4-43A4-8F3A-2874A39EC89C.jpeg

Oh this hurts. Struck out miserably on SNKRS, Finishline and Eastbay. Gonna wait by the end of the week for a restock on Nike or somewhere. If not, GOAT it is.

Personally I just think this FLX app is broken. So instead of doing reservations all the foot stores are doing FCFS

Back
Top Bottom