Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Just got mine in from snkrs app and they came in this bs box.. kind of mad about it! Any suggestions ??

Attachments

• A14CF90A-BEE1-4C59-A55F-364166B2CCCE.jpeg
    A14CF90A-BEE1-4C59-A55F-364166B2CCCE.jpeg
    211.4 KB · Views: 147
Box tags have the correct info too

Attachments

• 941012EF-8B31-4792-9DC4-E17F19776C20.jpeg
    941012EF-8B31-4792-9DC4-E17F19776C20.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 197
It’s crazy because I got two pair and on these the elephant print was perfect now I have to switch swap out the best looking ones and of course it has that big print on one good and small print on the other good one smh.. Jordan brand at it’s finest haha

Well my contact told me he can’t get my pair in my size So I had to buy a pair on eBay. The good news is he is giving me the Jordan 4 Neon for 215 shipped. And the Jordan 1 high zoom for 2 hundred shipped.

These are starting that crawl backwards on resale already. I suppose that was to be expected. I'll probably pick these up in a couple months. They are dope.

Nice! Mines doesn't come until Friday. Can't wait to
Got updates from Nike/UPS on my shipping. Looks like my pair is coming in day early tomorrow instead of Friday :nthat: .
yup, I got the same. It was scheduled for a Friday delivery and it looks like it’ll be coming in tomorrow. Works out better anyway as I work another job on Tuesday and Friday with no time for anything in between other than taking a shower. It’ll be nice to get home to a fresh pair of kicks tomorrow that I’ve been anticipating.

Ouch. I have heard horror stories previously about shoes coming with a different box. I think the worst I heard was the a dude's OW chi's came with that same black box

Can you even resell shoes in a wrong box on StockX/GOT? I know, as a buyer, I would be PISSED if I paid resale on a pair of shoes from StockX and they knowingly sent me that box.

Back
Top Bottom