Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Got my pair for $250 thanks to the Ebay coupon and found my girl a pair on FB marketplace for $240. Looking at her pair now, can't wait til mine get here tomorrow
What discount code did you use ? I’ve read a few comments here that mentioned these discounts will only work with specific accounts. What kind of eBay account do you have to have to use these codes ? I tried one of them which was KICKBACK ( I think ) and it didn’t seem to work.

What discount code did you use ? I’ve read a few comments here that mentioned these discounts will only work with specific accounts. What kind of eBay account do you have to have to use these codes ? I tried one of them which was KICKBACK ( I think ) and it didn’t seem to work.
Logged in and the code was already there

That pair with the Nike Air heel tab look fake af cause he used the wrong lettering font for the "Nike"

The "K" is way off and is the same K you see in the fakes.

Welp looks like the mail man for usps either lied about dropping off my package or somebody stole them off my porch..Ordered from an ebay seller but the dude didn't even use the required signature option.. I'm not even sure what to do now man...

Odds are the usps person lied and scanned it delivered
You now have to wait till monday to see if it shows up
Happened to me a few times
Tracking shows delivered then it shows up the next business day
Hoping that's the case but honestly preparing for the worst..

Yea I know. But these past Tb’s seemed to run small. I was a 13 in them but a 12.5 in mostly all other 3’s.

I would go 12.5 then. The TB’s ran snug for me as well. Got those in 11 and these UNC’s in a 10.5.

someone mentioned in the red cement thread that they’ve made these newer 3’s with less ankle padding which is probably why I can go back to my true size in 3’s

bro, no joke. everytime an ebay seller ships USPS it makes me nervous. wish they would just be honest about what's going on with the package.
Fedex does that ish. If it's dark outside and it says delivered, I check the Ring app, and sit, wait for the next business day.
N many oughta invest in a cam. That mf deters...

Has that happened to you before?
Fedex does that ish. If it's dark outside and it says delivered, I check the Ring app, and sit, wait for the next business day.
N many oughta invest in a cam. That mf deters...

yeah many times, just as recent as last week. excuse they used was "no access to delivery location" whatever that's supposed to mean. i was home all day and our cameras didnt show anyone came at the time they supposedly attempted delivery either.

yeah many times, just as recent as last week. excuse they used was "no access to delivery location" whatever that's supposed to mean. i was home all day and our cameras didnt show anyone came at the time they supposedly attempted delivery either.
Crazy thing is, if it's delivered to the wrong addy and disappears. You're screwed. I know I was.
I called the sups, admin, was given the go around till I just gave up! Despite last gps location (as they scan it) being a block or so away. It's a bad look for their delivery guy, and they heavy on that herd mentality..
I try not to think abt it. Just pisses me off all over again..

Back
Top Bottom