Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

706093F5-5ADF-4C3B-8497-C0AAF6FF7D22.jpeg

Had to go a half size up but happy I copped them for retail.

Haven't worn mine since September 2020. The reason why I remember is because the last day of August, I got tested positive for COVID. Had to be quarantine for 12 days - had symptoms the first two days.

Man... that day I got the clear to get out of my room. I thew these bad boys on, went to 2 malls (one was closed), costco, target, and a dog park - I ain't even got no dog. I was just so happy to be out. Wanted to go to see my sister and nieces but she told me the hell no. She didn't give a damn what the nurse said, but to keep my *** away... that hurt dawg, but i understood.

These were the first release I wasn’t able to cop at the mall. Beginning of covid releases started getting crazy. I was able to get black red 4s and infrared 6s no problem. Then I showed up to this release and there was at least 30 people already there.

Infrared 6s there was maybe 10 people total at the mall for them. Same with the black/red 4s. Then the UNC 3s drop and there’s like 30+ people fiending for them, i’m like wtf is going on :smh:

These were the first release I wasn’t able to cop at the mall. Beginning of covid releases started getting crazy. I was able to get black red 4s and infrared 6s no problem. Then I showed up to this release and there was at least 30 people already there.

Infrared 6s there was maybe 10 people total at the mall for them. Same with the black/red 4s. Then the UNC 3s drop and there’s like 30+ people fiending for them, i’m like wtf is going on :smh:
Everyone was unemployed lining up for kicks

Most of this post makes me physically ill.

…look how far we done came.😥

Back
Top Bottom