Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

I tried 3 real SNKRS accounts, and hit 2 size 9s. I also hit the LA SNKRS pass yesterday but thankfully I can skip going to the Grove to pick it up (25 miles each way)

congrats to those that hit

Am I really the only one who didn’t hit on snkrs?

BFF15F21-BF5F-46B7-9FDC-702EC3472D85.png

Didn't hit on SNRKS but was able to place an order on Shoe Palace at 9:12 central time. Hopefully it goes through.

Easy pick-up on Eastbay. One stuck in cart when logged into FLX account. Logged out, and Checked Out as Guest through PayPal...easy peasy. Signed into FLX account on Order Confirmation page to get credit.

Copped in SNKRS as well. I'm out!

Kinda nervous on this one, HIT on SNKRS, luckily cause I didnt get through on any foot sites.

Accidentally placed two orders (one on NDC and one on FNL). Don't need two and not looking to flip.
What's the fastest/easiest way to cancel one of the orders?
I can't even access FNL website for customer service right now.

pending then sold out on SNKRS :rofl:
Highly doubt they're really sold out bro. Did that same exact thing for me last month on the Red SE's. Just wait a day or two. I copped these from NBA Store super easy and that's one of the harder sites.

Went to local Footlocker, had to deal with tax season spenders and line cutters but got my 12. Just hit on 2 pairs on SNKRS

Wait I hit on SNKRS...tf lmao. Dammit I gotta cancel this Eastbay order now. SNKRS takes too damn long to tell me stuff

Back
Top Bottom