Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

shoes fit different. For example TB 3’s are more snug than these imo. It has nothing to do with the color :lol:

Space Jam 11’s were more roomy than the recent Black/Red 11’s imo.
I don’t think u understood what I was saying.. I see guys asking about sizing all the time when they have the same damn exact shoe just a different color lol.. just get the same size u been wearing smh ..

Boy SNKRS is taking their time shipping. I’m really not too worried. I was debating whether or not I need another white 3. I’d like to have them but not going to be devastated if they cancel my order

Lovin my pair- leather is so nice and buttery (snapped a few pics)
064D4F49-899A-4213-93CB-8F34074C6351.jpeg
1F853CD2-9002-49CC-96DA-DD21569FF4B2.jpeg
E7BEF804-9AC3-44E2-8A15-E18433597052.jpeg
928962BF-2B83-4E91-B2C2-C1D83061E53E.jpeg
70510153-D48C-4989-8A74-B1DBECA30CB5.jpeg

Snkrs says mines should be here Thursday.. can someone post some good pics? Still haven't seen any

Snkrs says mines should be here Thursday.. can someone post some good pics? Still haven't seen any
Mine shows Thursday as well. For some reason I’m anticipating this pair more than my last 3 pick ups. Especially since I’ve been reading about how nice the leather is supposed to be.

shoes fit different. For example TB 3’s are more snug than these imo. It has nothing to do with the color :lol:

Space Jam 11’s were more roomy than the recent Black/Red 11’s imo.
I agree. Same for me the 2016 space Jam ran bigger than 2009 space Jams.

I have a confession. A few months ago I hit on the patent leather UNC to CHI 1s. Like most of you know shipping conformation usually is sent out the next day. I was to receive my pair the following Wednesday. Time pass and I notice my package kept being pushed a day back. By Friday no package...

Later on that day I get a message via IG from a guy from Texas saying he received a beautiful pair of blue, red, and white Jordans. He notified me but he sent the Jordans back to Nike. If anyone knows Nike, if you send anything back, there is no chance you'll ever get your item.

So I began to notify Nike reps (4 different ones) and the shipping carrier. They called the carrier and tried to reroute the package to me in SC. They didnt want to honor Nike's request at first. So Nike jumped the gun and refunded me for the shoes. Finally through several emails they rerouted the pair to me. I ended up getting them for free.

I guess my turn of events was different. I ended up getting 2 20% discounts, a 10% discount, and a code for next day shipping as well...

So yeah... There are some concerns when it comes to shipping...haha

I still haven’t gotten a follow up shipping email from SNKRS. Is this typical or should I start jumping on the “they screwed us over with this release” crazy train?

I still haven’t gotten a follow up shipping email from SNKRS. Is this typical or should I start jumping on the “they screwed us over with this release” crazy train?
If your gonna hop on the crazy train, atleast wait till the day is over. I've gotten confirms fron snkrs around midnight in the past aswell as early morning.

I got mine around 5AM the other day so hopefully you’ll have it by the time you get up today.

I ordered a half size up from my 2018 black cements. Those and the 2011 black cements are both cut smaller than all my other 3s. Hopefully these aren’t too huge.

Back
Top Bottom