Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

I ordered a half size up from my 2018 black cements. Those and the 2011 black cements are both cut smaller than all my other 3s. Hopefully these aren’t too huge.
The tongue looks to have less padding than most 3’s as well And someone here said they fit bigger than most 3’s so that may have been a good call.

I ordered a half size up from my 2018 black cements. Those and the 2011 black cements are both cut smaller than all my other 3s. Hopefully these aren’t too huge.

Wearing my pair today...got the same size as my Cements and I can tell these do fit bigger than the '18 cements.

Wearing my pair today...got the same size as my Cements and I can tell these do fit bigger than the '18 cements.
Damn. I ordered my TTS as I typically do. Hopefully they’re not too much bigger because the one time I decided to wear a half size up (on the Cap & Gown 11’s) they were too big to wear. They felt like they were flopping around on my feet.

Damn. I ordered my TTS as I typically do. Hopefully they’re not too much bigger because the one time I decided to wear a half size up (on the Cap & Gown 11’s) they were too big to wear. They felt like they were flopping around on my feet.

It's not a huge difference to me but it's noticeable not really in the toe area for me but more around the heel. I wear white Nike dri-fit socks with basically all my shoes too if that means anything.

Still waiting
I’m still waiting as well. Contacted Nike a few minutes ago and this was the response I got.
D39C8461-F609-4D21-BA4E-B852293A7227.jpeg

Never contact nike because your impatient. They will gladly cancel your order.... I've had things take time and never had a cancel. Imagine all the sales they do. Sometimes it takes time. It's only Tuesday. I'd give it till atleast Friday before I'd be worried.

I could really use a restock in a 9.5 that I can buy on footlocker or champs or someone’s legit website, I’ve been lurking links daily at random times, being all kinds of unproductive trying to get lucky smh

about to just pay the resale & be done with it, tomorrow is generally the best day to buy from what I understand right?

It's not a huge difference to me but it's noticeable not really in the toe area for me but more around the heel. I wear white Nike dri-fit socks with basically all my shoes too if that means anything.
Oh ok that’s not too bad then. I have a wider foot too so these should be ok. I have a few pairs of thicker Jordan socks I can always throw on if it’s a little loose in any one area.

I could really use a restock in a 9.5 that I can buy on footlocker or champs or someone’s legit website, I’ve been lurking links daily at random times, being all kinds of unproductive trying to get lucky smh

about to just pay the resale & be done with it, tomorrow is generally the best day to buy from what I understand right?
Best of luck bud. I hope you catch a pair for retail. I’m not sure about tomorrow being the best day as I’m not really sure what you’re referring to but what exactly did you hear in regard to that being the best day ?

Yall boys had me scared for a minute after reading da last few pages. Got my shipping confirmation 5am today :nthat: .
Yup, that’s when mine came in. Woke up at 6AM the other morning to get ready for work and looked at my phone and saw that I had the shipped notification. The package started moving yesterday With a Thursday delivery.

You probably won't catch that size on restock. If you do it willl be bought up before you have a chance....wait till all pairs come in and undercutting starts... I think they'll bottom around 225-230 before back up a little.

You probably won't catch that size on restock. If you do it willl be bought up before you have a chance....wait till all pairs come in and undercutting starts... I think they'll bottom around 225-230 before back up a little.
I feel that’s good advice and patience is definitely key in the sneaker game

Size 9 available here for $239
Didnt realize it wasnt retail

Back
Top Bottom