Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Finally got a chance to open them joint from NDC. I'm a sucker for white based 3s. :pimp:

IMG_20200313_124615029.jpg

Just pulled the trigger on a pair for $250 shipped. Best price I could find. Don’t usually pay resale, but felt compelled to own them for some reason.
You’ll see it was totally worth it once you get them in hand. I was pretty impressed when I did.

Luckily I had the 20% coupon on my account. Just copped for $250, not terrible. Grab the yeezys tomorrow and I'm chilling until the Fire Red 5

Just got my pair from Shoe Palace. I was super excited to get the shoe but ended getting a less than quality pair. Huge difference between the elephant print on both shoes. Then on the Jumpman on the tongue, there was a sponge like material between the arm and the leg. Paint job wasn't the great either with visible brush strokes. Couple of glue stains throughout the shoe too.
20200313_224925.jpg
20200313_224846.jpg
20200313_224938 (1).jpg

Just got my pair from Shoe Palace. I was super excited to get the shoe but ended getting a less than quality pair. Huge difference between the elephant print on both shoes. Then on the Jumpman on the tongue, there was a sponge like material between the arm and the leg. Paint job wasn't the great either with visible brush strokes. Couple of glue stains throughout the shoe too.
Return them.

20200313_224925.jpg
20200313_224846.jpg
20200313_224938 (1).jpg
It’s a shame this new “mold” and the cut of the EP seems inconsistent. The red Chicago pair and these look strong on the good pairs but many of the pics make the toe EP still look high. Some of it might just be the angles and the specific pics, I haven’t seen a pair of the UNCs in person. Still, I can’t wait until they deliver an OG colorway built to these new specs. My bet is fire reds just based on them being the longest since they’ve retroed since the last time.

Think I’m going to sale my other 2nd pair to.. the EP just don’t match up at all . Looks like 2 different sneakers man.. I just don’t understand why it’s so hard to make them so what close. It just looks stupid. I was really excited about these too. One of my pair had paint issues, glue stains on front of EP and the ones that was ok the EP print was to different sizes lol

Think I’m going to sale my other 2nd pair to.. the EP just don’t match up at all . Looks like 2 different sneakers man.. I just don’t understand why it’s so hard to make them so what close. It just looks stupid. I was really excited about these too. One of my pair had paint issues, glue stains on front of EP and the ones that was ok the EP print was to different sizes lol
Size?

20200313_224925.jpg
20200313_224846.jpg
20200313_224938 (1).jpg

I dunno, I think they look fine. Can you remove the foam piece?

Back
Top Bottom