Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

^

2jdgodv.gif

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY NONE OF THE STORES AROUND ME IN QUEENZ/L.I. HAVE THESE IN A 15?!!?! 13 SEEMS TO BE THE LARGEST.... IM EVEN CHECKING STORES IN NYC AND NOOOO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE THEM... WASSUP??!?!

Originally Posted by SWADE23

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY NONE OF THE STORES AROUND ME IN QUEENZ/L.I. HAVE THESE IN A 15?!!?! 13 SEEMS TO BE THE LARGEST.... IM EVEN CHECKING STORES IN NYC AND NOOOO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE THEM... WASSUP??!?!
You should have no problem copping online usually any thing above 13 sits.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

I'd rather wait and save my money for the blue foams.....the quality of this shoe is straight up terrible for the price.
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
...This coming from a guy who doesnt even have them?  PLEASE STOP!  These are probably the BEST quality retro I have purchased in the last 3 years.  I was going to copp regardless, but these absolutely blew me away.  The leather, amazing.  The fit, on point.  The mid-sole paint, still holding up.  Wore mine for about 4 hours today, and no crease ANYWHERE on the mid-sole, and I am 230lbs. 

If you are going to hate on these, buy them first, wear them, and THEN come in here and tell me what you think about the "bad quality" you speak of.  Untill then, stick to the retro nike forum. 

eyes.gif
Sorry big guy, I did not know this shoe was that crucial to you. You can have them all! lol.

I don't know what people are complaining about. I was going to pass on these but the quality actually looks on point. And 150? people complaining about price too high? really? The space jams were 175 and the quality on them is sub par and the box is way worse then this one. 150 is fine with me im just glad its not higher

And why are people trying to hype this release up? It's a GR it won't be that difficult if you just get to the store as soon as they open or an hour earlier.

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Wore My 03 3s Today

OKay just a couple question on your left sneakers what is that writing printed under the visible air??  I cant clearly see it what does it say?? Did you put it there yourself?? Did those laces come with the  kicks or you bought those yourself? No disrespect at all to you but the first thought(s) that came to my head when I seen the writing under the visible air on your left sneaker was B - grades, or fakes... Only because I owned a pair of 2003 Cement 3's and never seen that writing on the kicks before...

Ebay is already flooded, so id assume its not a limited release or anything. Still may cop a pair to wear and keep my DS 03's stashed away.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Wore My 03 3s Today

OKay just a couple question on your left sneakers what is that writing printed under the visible air??  I cant clearly see it what does it say?? Did you put it there yourself?? Did those laces come with the  kicks or you bought those yourself? No disrespect at all to you but the first thought(s) that came to my head when I seen the writing under the visible air on your left sneaker was B - grades, or fakes... Only because I owned a pair of 2003 Cement 3's and never seen that writing on the kicks before...

dude just added diff laces and some lace locks looks like his name or something written on his shoe dont look fake because of it. it actually looks like a kid was board in  class and started writing on his shoes ive done in when i was in like 8th grade so thats what id compare it to. nice shirt btw

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

My 3 Collection...
167691_10150164029608102_812068101_8615330_2417655_n.jpg
No Mochas?
smile.gif
No cool grey 3s are what you should be saying. Which are pretty much above anything but black cements.
i have the cool grey's and mocha's there at my mom's crib in AZ...
Nice collection
pimp.gif

Here's my little collection I got going on

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Anyone know how much these will cost on swoosh?
$90.
Swoosh Discount IS a go for these. Confirmed by Swoosh Customer Service. So get ready if you got it...

You people with ur swoosh acc make me mad, yea I'm jelly, big woof want to fight about it. Lol

Back
Top Bottom