Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by 335i

i got to go try mine on and secure a clean, flawless pair earlier this week. i was gonna pass but can't resist 30% off...

they fit pretty true to size, maybe a 1/2 size big, but i'd just go true to size.

this is in the stockroom at my local HOH. they got a $+*% ton, so i doubt people will have trouble copping in most places...

i might have to catch a 2nd pair too, since they got so much, my connect might be able to cop 2 with his discount instead of the normal limit to 1.

how many of pairs did you finger bang before you found a "flawless pair"? 
smokin.gif

um, maybe like 4 or 5. they had like 10 size 12's or something... i didn't actually keep those on my feet right there, cuz if you look closely to the left shoe (right side of the pic, with the hangtag), there's a big nasty bit of glue on the tongue. it could prolly be cleaned off but i dunno... i noticed a lot of pairs had creased tongues and slight creases in the toe box too...
Again...this is why I buy from online stores, you probably tore up everybody's paper while you trying on somebody else shoes.

not at all... was very careful. besides, pairs get tried on and handled way more than that usually...

online stores have their pros and cons... as much as sizing fluctuates these days tho i really like the option to try something on. when you order online, if it's wrong, you either gotta put up with it, or worry about reselling and recopping and likely taking a loss, cuz exchanging usually isn't an option (they're usually sold out, and you usually gotta pay return shipping)...

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by 430AM

Any updates on End Clothing? If I don't get a tracking number in the next couple days I'm just gonna hit them up for a refund.

thats what i did 2 weeks ago they were taking forever but just an fyi they were very quick with refund after i sent them the request
Yeah I remember reading your post about that... I'll give them a week after release to hit me with a tracking number, otherwise I'm getting a refund also. Only reason I haven't asked for a refund yet was because they were selling for below retail shipped.
pimp.gif

not to mention when you order online, if you get the shaft from JB's quality control issues with a bunch of glue stains, or a jumpman with his foot cut off (like that dude in the flint 13's thread, LOL), you're pretty much stuck, or gonna likely take a loss trying to make it right...

Good luck to all those getting them. Should be very easy at least in NY. Im passing I think lol. 160+ is too much for my blood for III's and I dont really plan on wearing the box either lol 

That's the only reason for me not wanting to buy online, I need to do the proper inspection.

IF it was a Limited release, then I would bite the bullet.

i dont know if these are considered limited or a gr but

ive called alot of places here in b-more and it seams that everybody

has a good amount so copping shouldnt be a problem for anybody........................................................................peace23

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

How limited are these in y'all areas? Around Dallas almost all the stores I have called claiming they have between 20-30 pairs.

Tons in NY. Id be 100% sure they sit for at least the weekend if it wasnt for fella purchasing multiples.

not to mention when you order online, if you get the shaft from JB's quality control issues with a bunch of glue stains, or a jumpman with his foot cut off (like that dude in the flint 13's thread, LOL), you're pretty much stuck, or gonna likely take a loss trying to make it right...

Great, but everybody don't have the opportunity to go threw every pair in their size like you before the drop date. In the heat of the moment you take what you are given on a popular release. Also I have no reason to beleive I will have any issues with my online pair...call it a leap of faith.

Swoosh is a NO GO as far as discount goes.

Got the same answer from Customer Service chat and a direct message on Twitter from @nikestore.

Hope everyone gets their pair!

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Got the same answer from Customer Service chat and a direct message on Twitter from @nikestore.

Wow, that's some fugazi stuff man. I talked to 2 Swoosh reps today already and they both said it was good to go. I just called and got the no go on Swoosh discount.
eyes.gif
Looks like I'll be doing my shopping locally since there's no discount...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Wow, that's some fugazi stuff man. I talked to 2 Swoosh reps today already and they both said it was good to go. I just called and got the no go on Swoosh discount.
eyes.gif
didnt i tell you a month ago this was a no go on swoosh homie
and they lower the limit from 3 to 2 wow

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

How limited are these in y'all areas? Around Dallas almost all the stores I have called claiming they have between 20-30 pairs.
In Dallas too and i was told differently..

Whoever doesn't get a pair of these is lazy because wear I live there going to be everywhere. So get your butt out of bed in the morning and copp them.I don't want to hear any complaints! !!!!!

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

eyes.gif
didnt i tell you a month ago this was a no go on swoosh homie
and they lower the limit from 3 to 2 wow
Yeah I saw the Nikestore tweet. Never thought it was going to be true. It really makes no sense. No discount on a GR shoe? And the CG XI's were Discounted?
indifferent.gif

All good, my local connect getting my pairs for me...

Yeah I saw the Nikestore tweet. Never thought it was going to be true. It really makes no sense. No discount on a GR shoe? And the CG XI's were Discounted?
indifferent.gif

All good, my local connect getting my pairs for me...

ill be in ur city soon leave sum heat for me @ hoh
pimp.gif

to nike these must not be a True GR

i got to go try mine on and secure a clean, flawless pair earlier this week. i was gonna pass but can't resist 30% off...

they fit pretty true to size, maybe a 1/2 size big, but i'd just go true to size.

this is in the stockroom at my local HOH. they got a $+*% ton, so i doubt people will have trouble copping in most places...

i might have to catch a 2nd pair too, since they got so much, my connect might be able to cop 2 with his discount instead of the normal limit to 1.
How small is the tongue DJ i notice in your picture the tongue looks really small 
frown.gif

Lol at you guys that have swoosh accounts. Sorry that you can't get your discount lol its not the end of the world. All you do is cry when you all don't get the discount. So it feels good when you have to pay retail once in a while like most of us do.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom