Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

wow still 1 hr 50 on eastbay. lol will it really take that long to get to me? and is ther any shot theyll be left? smh

Props to whoever suggesting using the non flash site for NDC. Now I can go to the corner store grab a beer and finish watching this Laker game.
pimp.gif

Damn, NDC shows size 11 but when you go to check out it says no longer available, arrggh

Honestly, you don't need a link for NDC people!!...
Just go to Men-New Releases-Shoes-Newest.. Viola!! 

Don't be lazy!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Stay Warm Tomorrow to all my fellow Chicago NTers!!...

I called Eastbay at 8:53 and after several unsuccessful stock checks and a gift card balance check, I asked for a stock check of the Cements. The operator said " they are not on sale yet" to which I replied "OK, then how are you today". She wasn't going for it with 20 seconds left, she said "it's against the rules to call and stall, I can disconnect you for that". After 30 seconds of mild scolding from her she said "OK, jus this once", cements copped....good luck to everyone getting theirs. Now I need the Lakers to hold their lead through the 4th quarter and I'm having a good night.

Got 2 off NDC...eastbay and I hate to use this term is an "hanger" of a real time site.  It really is.  Can't wait...Love 3s

NDC booted me out on a size 9 saying they were out, go through Finishline with a size 9, waiting for an email confirmation though

ndc is outta 10, but luckily finishline finally went up and got my 2 pair of 10... so happy to have my grails again.

Got my email confirmation from ndc. First J of the year for me. I'm thinking of copping another pair at my HOH at cerritos mall... .. if i decide to wake up early enough.

If swoosh doesnt discount the playoff XIIIs....i'ma be mad...but ima buy em anyway...and it sucks because they know it

cmon people, quit the hate on eastbay. would you really rather have eatbay call you up or e-mail saying that your pair that you thought you purchased was actually not purchased because they ran out, but their system continued to allow people to buy? or have this timer and then another timer for pretty much a guarantee if you got through you will get your pair?

Back
Top Bottom