Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by armfizzle

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

dang, eastbay gave me 34 min checkout, sorta paniced a bit, then went to FNL to grab it and got it, watched the timer hit and then got it off eastbay....lol guess I gotta go return it at FNL and lose out on shipping, oh well.....
Same boat over here.  I'm gonna try and cancel my order in the morning to avoid getting hit with the shipping.
tried that once, it didn't work for me, they said they process immediately even though they dont ship it out until monday (assuming std shipping)...oh well, but good luck...

Originally Posted by CI24

man imma be pissed if i don't get my confirmation email.
I have not received mine either...
ohwell.gif

yall tripp'n, went to most sites, full size run. ima wait on the 3month reviews before i cop. no luck needed to cop these, only common sense needed. lmao hype beast saying they sold out of popular sizes . shoes look clean though. but dont get it twisted yall.

Ship to:
xxxx
xxxx
Houston, TX 770xx
Shipping Method: Ground
[image: Order Status]
Order Number: xxxxxx9871
Order Date: 01/22/2011
[image: product image]
Style: 136064-105
Air Jordan 3 Retro Men's Shoe
White/Fire Red-Cement Grey-Blk
Size: 14
2 @ $150.00
Subtotal: $300.00

Always go to Non-flash first
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Tax: $24.75
TOTAL: $324.75

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I checked out on ndc without logging into my ndc account so I got charged an extra $8 for shipping. If I would have taken the time to log in I could have had free shipping.
if you call them they will credit you... try it out.

Originally Posted by Error on page

yall tripp'n, went to most sites, full size run. ima wait on the 3month reviews before i cop. no luck needed to cop these, only common sense needed. lmao hype beast saying they sold out of popular sizes . shoes look clean though. but dont get it twisted yall.

Shut you ##*$* %++ up, I can't order !%#%.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
Finishline is going to CANCEL your order. I've told all of you time and time again, DONT TRUST THEIR SYSTEM.

serious from my past experiences NDC cancelled all my orders and FNL came through
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Eastbay worked for me, but I still had to pay tax..anyone have ideas?

Do you live in Wisconsin?
No, I live in NY...
Taxes are on NJ, NY, Wisc, Tx, and CAL.
Why? Apparently if there is a Eastbay retail store in your area.

That's what east customer rep told me tonight. 
Pretty sure no tax in TX for Eastbay.

After a 30 min wait copped on eastbay but no confirmation yet. I was semi-pleased with the new system, am I gettin my cements?

This was to easy compared to the CG release, i was up until 3am hitting refresh... I already have my two confirmation emails, just wish i didnt use paypal on my 2nd order

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by CI24

man imma be pissed if i don't get my confirmation email.
I have not received mine either...
ohwell.gif
i know man, hearing all these people having problems and having to wait makes me think my checkout was too easy haha.

Copped 2 pairs 2x from NDC and Finishline. Got a 10C for my son too...
The '03 pair was the first pair that got me started.
Sucks that I won't be wearing it tomorrow, but sure beats waiting in line!

Good luck to everyone else on Niketalk.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Eastbay worked for me, but I still had to pay tax..anyone have ideas?

Do you live in Wisconsin?
No, I live in NY...
Taxes are on NJ, NY, Wisc, Tx, and CAL.
Why? Apparently if there is a Eastbay retail store in your area.

That's what east customer rep told me tonight. 
Damn as long as i've been ordering from eastbay, i never knew they had retail stores. And i didn't order these from them, but i stay in TX and I've never been charged taxes...

just got off black ops. forgot about these, but from the sound of it i should be able to cop tomorrow morning locally. i don't give a +%%$ either way, there's gonna be a surplus of these joints.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Error on page

Shut you ##*$* %++ up, I can't order !%#%.
laugh.gif

Even though it appears as a FSR, Eastbay and Foot Locker hittin' folks with the
Strrrrike! Please click your browser's back button and take another swing at the following:

30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes saying this was easy to get. Maybe if you're rockin' the 16GB of RAM with the i7 processor, then I'm not mad at y'all.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by philaflava1

SMH @ people paying shipping and tax on this $*!@. It's a GR.

YOU might want to read first.

NDC, FL and Eastbay are all giving free shipping
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom