Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I do have to admit, I miss releases like this. Where there are no hypebeasts and resellers out buying up all the stock. Easy cop for everyone, walk in, walk out and go home happy. I wish more releases were like this.

I'm sick of having to come up with some Bay of Pigs-D-Day type strategy to get some sneakers. Glad that everyone will get a chance to get their pairs!

Truth! There was only like 5-6 people in line after me, and everyone got their pairs. To bad it isn't all like this.
tired.gif

why yall trip'n wit dudes bout $150 pair of shoes. does it make you feel better think'n that sum1 cant aford what you have. did any1 say they cant afford. if not why even make that statement. it be the same dudes upset/want'n u outta the thread, cuz sum1 mentioned bad quality that are post'n half page quotes, ask'n bout another persons personal life, smh what difference does it make. offer a rebut'l on what he said about the shoe if hes wrong, if you cant, ignor. be glad you got the shoes and move on.

Originally Posted by Error on page

why yall trip'n wit dudes bout $150 pair of shoes. does it make you feel better think'n that sum1 cant aford what you have. did any1 say they cant afford. if not why even make that statement. it be the same dudes upset/want'n u outta the thread, cuz sum1 mentioned bad quality that are post'n half page quotes, ask'n bout another persons personal life, smh what difference does it make. offer a rebut'l on what he said about the shoe if hes wrong, if you cant, ignor. be glad you got the shoes and move on.

wut?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I am not trying to argue with you about stock prices. Nike is a good company for a portfolio yes. But you just said thanks for increasing my shares. As in this one release will raise nike's share price. Which is completely false.

The biggest reason to buy nike now is that they have the NFL license in 2012 season. So assuming there is no extended lock out that should help boost the company.
I was being sarcastic with him, since he's a consumer of the product. Why on earth would I expect this release to raise my shares?? I wouldn't be in the stock game being that ignorant!

I bet my life you own zero...not even the orange juice in the fridge is yours...everybody on the internet got money now?...lol

How many shares do you own?
Grown men dont ask about another grown man's personal business! I'm pretty sure others have thought about the same question, but you had to be the kid and ask!

See the reason Im asking is because there is a minuimum you can buy, and you wont say because YOU have no clue what you are talking about....so im done playing gmes with you.

Thanks kid!! Go wear your jays on a date with your girl to the movies and look around at who's looking at you because you have them on!
laugh.gif

I dont get it
indifferent.gif

People in Brooklyn NY I just picked up a pair at Central Sport on Kings Hway. store opened at 10, no line picked up and walked 2 blocks home.

copped 2 pairs on eastbay - no shipping NJ address.
copped 4 pairs on niketown.com but cancelled one order as there is a limit.

Found the CG release in the Houston area to be pretty comical...but sad at the same time
frown.gif
 Any news on how this release went out there?

Update for people who ordered from End Clothing.

Their shipment has been delayed but expects it to come in next week.

So basically be patient and they will fulfill the preorders as soon as the stock comes in.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I know son in front of me was tight...store opened, he's 2nd behind his boy, he says "9" she says "No 9" he say "9.5?" she says "no 9.5 but I have an 8.5"...
30t6p3b.gif
and yall just opened...
laugh.gif
worst part is, son took the 8.5 w/o tryin them on
30t6p3b.gif
...he probably reading this wit the
tired.gif
...good luck homie

Yo the same thing happened at the Champs I copped mine at.

I peeped what the dude was doing who worked for Champs though... people was hitting him on his cell phone and asking if they still had the size they needed and he was holding it for them and they would hit him off with $20 for looking out I guess... never have I been happier to wear 11.5

Was messed up because I was like the 3rd or 4th person there and the people infront of didn't look like they had small feet, but I could have been wrong.

i got mine from footlocker no need for pics i showed up when they first opened and it was maybe 6 people inline and they gonna make us wait outside in the damn cold taking two at a time they could have let us in...............

I copped a pair early in Chicago expecting these shoes to sell quick in Rockford. There's were 3 people in line.

Just got back from Modell's Me and another guy were the only one's in the store! My reciept says I made the purchase at 9:59 am.
Theother guy in the store was looking at sweaters so I doubt he was trying to buy the III's. I'm glad I was able to get my 2 pairs with such ease
pimp.gif

I also  hit 504 "MVP Points" so I got a MVP reward Certificate for $20.00 off my next purchase which I might use to get a 3rd pair of III's with $20.00 off total price!!So no lines made this a easy purchase for me overall I hope everyone gets there pair(s)without problems as well! I just won't be rocking them yet because theres still dirty snow, + water out here in Bronx, NY so  i'll wait till it clears off then i'll wear them in a couple of weeks from now.

Anyone rock these with the Air tag still on?Can't decide if I should take it off and store it in the Box

I'm happy with them. 80% of you on here sound like some little whining girls though.
eyes.gif

Qualtiy SUCKS! I still have my 03's! S T F U and stop raining on the next man's parade.

Someone's always gonna find something negative to say about every JB release FOREVER.

You don't work for JB and they can do whatever the hell they want. ( jack up the price "bad" quality etc )

Stay your %** home and out of this thread if you wanna cry or complain it's that simple.

Back
Top Bottom