Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Scooped two of my three pairs at HOH Orlando. There wasn't that big of a line, 50 heads or so. Most of us bought multiples, so I wouldn't be surprised if these were sold out there by end of day today.

Picking up my third pair around noon from my HOH connect. These III's are the release of the year for me. Whoever said the quality is lacking on these needs to go jump off a building. Perfect and on point.

BTW, these do fit a 1/4 size big (which is perfect for me). So if you have a wide foot, go with your natural size.
Sorry bro. Concords will be the release of the year. These shoes are over-hyped and lack quality.  I can't wait to see the resell price from the hypebeast on these!
indifferent.gif
Go jump off a building.
How about you give JB some more of your money for his crappy 3's!
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
The IV's in your avy are way worse in quality than the III's ever were. You one of those hypebeast kids crying about your XI's. Quit ya bloodclot crying and just jump.
indifferent.gif

Ledge%20picture.jpg
I'd rather jumpoff a building then to spend $500 on 3 cheap looking-$+$ shoes! I own stock with nike, so thanks for raising my shares buddy!

Lol, this guy clowning. Must be mad cause you could not get them.So you own stock in Nike uhg? Quick, how much is it trading for as of yesterday day?.....You prob just some punk 12 year old, plus if you actually owned shares you would know when YOU buy stuff from them, its just like paying yourself..So I doubt you would have passed if you speak the truth

You own stock with Nike, but decide to insult the same product that you're "supposedly" making money from, that makes alot of sense.

I went to the Clackamas Town Center, here in Portland.. Didn't want to deal with the lame !!! raffle that Niketown always has.

Some dude at FTL was basically passed out on the floor in front of me, lol

Super happy with the quality on these.. Almost as good as my 2003s. DEFINITELY better than those terrible True Blues that released a couple years back.. Gonna have to cop the TBs that come out later this year.. They should have the same quality as these..

.Ok so i seriously was passing on these but i got them on military and employee discount so it was def worth 65.00 bucks
this might be silly but was anyone elses box jacked up my box top looked like mildew spots i have a crappy camera so i dont think pics would jusitfy it

Easy, easy pick up here in the Bay. Now I just hope my cancellation requests from endclothing and finishlline goes through.

Of course they're sitting on shelves for a lot of places, a release after christmas is dumb. People are looking for after christmas discounts for other @#!. I passed on these I bought a new car def worth the money...

Originally Posted by boogeda

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Originally Posted by boogeda

are these .5-1 size bigger than true sz? please confirm. thanks.
Yea they do run big IMO.
I normally wear an 11, I tried on a sz 11 but they had mad toe space
They didn't have a 10.5 so I tried on a 10 and the toe space was perfect but too tight on the sides,
Ended up just getting the 11
Hope this helps u
thanks mtman. i might just stick to the usual sz i get then.
Yeah, that happened to me.. I wear a 10.5 and I got an 11.. Kinda regret it now.
tired.gif
I shoulda just held out until I got my size.

Congrats on everybody's easy cop, I was in a good mood so I sold my early release pair to some dude for $100, no worries

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

roll.gif
These are sitting as predicted. I guess there are better heat ahead like the the Kobes and Lebron

I'm still wondering why people post comments like this.

Did I miss something and GR Lebron's and Kobe's sell out in four hours?

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

These honestly do kinda run big. Kinda wish I got a 9.5 instead of my normal 10

I ordered an 11 prob should have got a 10.5 o well waiting for the restock

went to Foot Action for a 10, the box was all ripped and @%!+ 
30t6p3b.gif

walked to other side of mall to the smaller Foot Locker & got em no problem
pimp.gif

3s are my favorite J. can't wait for the True Blues
glasses.gif

81a258fedf51a242a4e58b91565e012a9422884.jpg

Got em! Went to Beltway Mall in MD, Footlocker was out (said they only got 18 pairs), Sports Zone was out, Got the LAST 12 at Shoe Star (yeah, it's a hood mall, lol). The box was a little beat up, but I don't care. I got that sweatshirt a minute ago at Marshalls. Terp fitted to go wit it!!! GO TERPS!

b093549ae53053602e8caf305a6b1e733176bfa.jpg

From Houston, but out here in East Texas (Lufkin) visiting for the weekend, and ended up being the 1st person to cop out of all the 3 shoe stores in their mall. Easiest cop ever and I arrived around 10:30 am. Good luck with  your pickups. If you cant get a pair elsewhere, give Lufkin mall's Footlocker, Footaction, and Hibbett's a call and see if they'll ship. 

Could find them anymore on Eastbay, Footlocker and Champs. So I copped on Ebay for 189 shipped. Which is ok, since it is intl' shipping. I'm good.

FOr those of you who wished ya'll would have got a half size samller because you say they fit a little big....try taking em' back to the store as long as you didnt wear em' outdoors and they still look brand new. Bring the reciept with you and they should be able to exchange for a half size smaller. Only thing that would prevent you from doing this is if the size you're trying to exchange for is already sold out so get there ASAP if you really want a 1/2 size smaller.

i would do deff go half sz smaller because they are tumbled leather and crease pretty nasty.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

FOr those of you who wished ya'll would have got a half size samller because you say they fit a little big....try taking em' back to the store as long as you didnt wear em' outdoors and they still look brand new. Bring the reciept with you and they should be able to exchange for a half size smaller. Only thing that would prevent you from doing this is if the size you're trying to exchange for is already sold out so get there ASAP if you really want a 1/2 size smaller.

Jus called two stores. They only have 9s no 9.5s. Damn.. I can live w the ten but wish I went size down

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Easy cop as always. Never bought any JB clothes b4 but for sum reason I want this shirt. I just see me wearing it in the summer time. Am I the only one?
rbaywx.jpg
Does it matter what we think? You said yourself you could see yourself wearing it, then get it! Everyone has different tastes. In a less snotty manner, it's clean and simple and would like good with jeans or khaki shorts so I don't see why not....
Thanx 4 the input homie but I wasnt asking others input to help make my decision. I cop what i want. I was asking cuz i found it strange that I was attracted to a piece of JB clothing and wondered if any1 else shared this strange attraction to this shirt. 
In other news, wont cop unless i can find it for 20 or under. Might use my homies discount or just wait. Im sure it'll be on sale soon.

Back
Top Bottom