Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Never had a 3 before. Do they fit like 4s?

There's a definite difference.  Honestly I think 4s are better.

That had nothing to do with his question. He asked about how they fit, not your preference.

IMO they fit like the IV's, pretty much true to size.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

There's a definite difference.  Honestly I think 4s are better.

That had nothing to do with his question. He asked about how they fit, not your preference.

IMO they fit like the IV's, pretty much true to size.
laugh.gif
Because its not like some shoes can fit a person's fit better than others.  And its also not like the way a shoe fits is particular to a person.

cop em homie...u wnt regret it 
wink.gif

its basically the same build

as 4 me...im bouta cry....they are so beatiful lol
ohwell.gif

As stated before in other threads this is the shoes that started it all for me just like many others on here in 03. Just something I was thinking about and think I noticed. THE JORDAN III MIGHT OUT OF ANY JORDAN LOOK THE MOST DIFFERENT IN SHAPE AND MATERIAL CUTS THAN THE OG. Everyone on here bashes retros for quality shape materials etc, but I dont see much of that than the paint chipping. And I am not really talking about the quality of the materials anyways. I am more talking about the shape and cut of the materials.

I am not bashing the shoes I am just pointing something out I noticed and find interesting. It seems to me that the elephant print has grown in size since the OG and the black print is thicker. I think this is due to how elephant print is so associated with Jordan. The way anything with a Jordan sign sells well anything with elephant print sells well and that is because of the Jordan III.

Now it looks like the cut of the elephant print on these looks smaller than recent retros, making it look more like the OG to me. Take a look at some pics of MJ wearing in 87 and you will see what I mean.

Sorry this post is so jumbled/unclear/not concise but its late and I just wanted to get the observation out/spark up some convo. I find it interesting how critical people are of the shape and cut of materials on Jordans especially the classics but not on the III's for some reason. THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST LEAST BASHED SHOES FOR SHAPE AND MATERIAL CUT WHEN I THINK IT HAS SOME OF THE MOST DRASTIC CHANGES.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I just hope the midsole don't crack like they did on the CDP ones.

They will just like the True Blues
I haven't wore my true blue's yet.. After watching the CDP ones crack like crazy I don't know what to say. I'll post up pics once I get my sample pair in and show you guys if it cracks after wearing it.

who can honestly say they dont like the 3's?Im selling most of the collection but there was no way i would part with my 2000 retros

These will probably fit like the retro 3s within the past few years (Cool Greys, Flips, Fire Reds) which means they should fit TTS.

03s however run about .25-.5 size big.

I haven't wore my true blue's yet.. After watching the CDP ones crack like crazy I don't know what to say. I'll post up pics once I get my sample pair in and show you guys if it cracks after wearing it.
i've worn my 09 true blues a few times and no signs of cracks yet/ but my cool greys IIIs and fire reds shows alot more/ they will eventually crack after years of wear imo  

Will double up on these, have not been able to say that on JB release in a minute. Can finally retire the last retros to.

Got a few wears on mine before they got jacked - they felt like wearing Kleenex boxes.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Got a few wears on mine before they got jacked - they felt like wearing Kleenex boxes.
I hate this about these 3's... It almost makes you want to pick up 3-4 pairs... almost... 
lol@kleenex boxes remark. 

Dont know if posted but slamdunkspace.com has these for 225 + shipping, and also sneakerhotline.com for 250+ shipping, just a heads up

2011 looks really promising 
pimp.gif

paint cracks and chips are inevitable, but i'd still wear this for sure

Originally Posted by jau014

2011 looks really promising 
pimp.gif

paint cracks and chips are inevitable, but i'd still wear this for sure

Never had a problem with my 01s chipping. 

I'll take a pair. These are one of the best J's off all time. I know quality wont be the same, but everything changes over time.
They look good in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom