Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

anybody know any stores in Los Angeles that still has them? I need a size 12... Please PM me with any info...thanks...

Had to mix and match my two pairs at work! The shoes were not consistent. 

There were some that were horrific: scuffs, creased toe-box, irregular leather patterns.

The pair I matched up were great. I was lucky to find two with light-elephant print marks and no flaws. 

If they're not in good condition, return them. If not, good luck. 

Called fnl cust service today and said that they were processing my order as we spoke. Also checkd my local shiekh and they got my sz9 nd three 8.5 left. Don't about ftl or fnl tho. So I guess my order is good to go. If I knew these wouldn't sell out the day of release I would've jus copped in store. O well. These are lookn nice in person. More so in feet.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Am I the only one who ordered from Eastbay and whose shoes still havent shipped? They still have the $149.99 on hold on My account.
nerd.gif

No. I received a confirmation email, but no shipping. My order status still says OPEN on the site. I'm assuming they will ship no later than tomorrow.
Just got My email now fam
pimp.gif
hopefully You get Yours soon as well

Walked into Footaction (34th and 7th)...5 minutes later walked out with a size 12..Super easy cop

I wasn't sure if I wanted them b/c I still have 2 pairs of 2003's...out in Dallas people RIOT over Jordans. Went to the mall by my house which never gets any releases in quantity and they had a FSR at Footlocker, Footaction and Finishline...

I went through about 5 pairs before I picked the one I wanted.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by cdub1012

Originally Posted by senor chang

Originally Posted by cdub1012

Hey guys,
BEWARE OF MENTALKICKS.COM

I just compared the shoes they sent me to a pair that I picked up @ Niketown and there are some major differences.

1) The box from Mentalkicks.com is bigger than NT's
2) The stitching underneath the sole is RED not white (as seen in the video of the 03 and 11 comparison)
3) The toe box is wider and the shoe seems shorter
4) The leather panel above the sole of the shoe is a lot smoother/shiny than Niketown's
5) The air bubble shape is different
6) The cement area on the toe is thicker than NT's.
7) and a few other small details that I've noticed...

Fortunately I was able to compare the two shoes and from here on out, I will not be purchasing from Mentalkicks.com.
They claim that they do not sell fakes or variants, they're on the legit list of sites, but in my opinion that's false. I've contacted them about this issue but I wanted to make you guys aware of it in case any of you ordered from them.

For those of you who ordered from Mentalkicks.com, please do yourself a favor and double check them with a pair that's been purchased from the US.

take some pics...i wanna see

I'm in the process of taking some very detailed shots. The box is even a different size! Stay tuned for pics.
So where are the pics homeboy?

logged in to my nike account, status updated to shipped with tracking number. never received an email yet.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Got mine Friday. Shout to my boi Kumtie. Walters ATL #BOW[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)][/color]

Aside from the pre creased toe box, im really satisfied with these. Hopefully the paint ages better than the Fire Reds.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Called fnl cust service today and said that they were processing my order as we spoke. Also checkd my local shiekh and they got my sz9 nd three 8.5 left. Don't about ftl or fnl tho. So I guess my order is good to go. If I knew these wouldn't sell out the day of release I would've jus copped in store. O well. These are lookn nice in person. More so in feet.

where you from bro? I need size 8.5!!! which branch is your Shiekh?

Originally Posted by djpaulsabong

Arizona man. its down in chandler mall. which is down by my appt. im really kickn myself for not buyin in store. hope my pair looks legit with no major flaw.. 
grin.gif

I'm glad almost everyone was able to get their pair(s) fairly easily. I hope all future releases are like this!

Seems like alot of people are helping others, instead of bickering and subliminally reselling.

To those that got their pairs Congrats...and to those still hunting good luck, patience and persistence.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I'm glad almost everyone was able to get their pair(s) fairly easily. I hope all future releases are like this!

Seems like alot of people are helping others, instead of bickering and subliminally reselling.

To those that got their pairs Congrats...and to those still hunting good luck, patience and persistence.

WORD 
pimp.gif

Arizona man. its down in chandler mall. which is down by my appt. im really kickn myself for not buyin in store. hope my pair looks legit with no major flaw.. 
grin.gif

Im on vacation in AZ right now, was at the Chandler mall today and the footlocker still had them. The dude at finishline said they didn't even get them. Not stressed though, I've had mine for a few weeks...lol

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

grin.gif

Im on vacation in AZ right now, was at the Chandler mall today and the footlocker still had them. The dude at finishline said they didn't even get them. Not stressed though, I've had mine for a few weeks...lol
footlocker always comes through for sure. fnl is kind of like the back up. lol patiently waiting for mine still. 

Back
Top Bottom