Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by rauls054

I know some of you don't have the luxury to go out and get your kicks. So you have to resolve to buy online which sucks because your not able to inspect your kicks.I personally saw some of these at the mall with flaws glue stains also one shoe the leather looked more tumbled than the other shoe .also most of these came pre creased there's nothing you can do about it.I have a feeling some of you are going to be disappointed with some of your pairs. I'm happy with my 2 pairs which I had the luxury to inspect the quality on these are good imo I'm just saying they are some flaws on these and other retros.we just have learn to live with it.
This - I went back to the swap one shoe out just for this reason yesterday.  After trying them on at home, I just couldn't take looking down at one shoe that was super tumbled and the other looked 90% smooth.  You had to hold it close up just to tell it was barely tumbled.  SMH...agitation resolved. 

MrFlowers,

I appreciate the input. Exact reason why I posted on here. I'm already in the process of sending an email and hopefully getting a full refund.

I'm sorry to say this but mental kicks look like f grade which means fake. Thats y I don't mess around with those websites if I have to order from a website it will be the usual ftl,ndc,fnl,champs,footaction I'd rather go personally .Some people don't have patience to wait for the rd or they want to save a Buck or two in the long run its not worth the aggravation.

damn cdub that sucks man. I actually put in an order for the cements a few weeks ago but then canceled my order a few hours later. Thank goodness I canceled it. I was actual going to buy the royal foams from them too but it was sold out. MK is dirty!!

Originally Posted by jaysexxin

The smell is completely different of that from the pair from Champs.
If you dont mind my asking, how did it smell? Did it had like a thick paint smell?

I'm sorry man, I hope you work this out with MK and get your money back... I highly doubt those are legit.

Hey niketalkfam,
I was one of many that ordered from mentalkicks. I asked for a refund, before my order shipped.
They replied like so:

Hi,
Thank you for your email. Our shoes are 100% authentic. There is no fake 2011 cement 3s in the market. If you already think our shoes are fake before even seeing the shoes, then there is no reason for us to ship the shoes to you.

We will just issue you a refund.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by AirNesto

The smell is completely different of that from the pair from Champs.
If you dont mind my asking, how did it smell? Did it had like a thick paint smell?

I'm sorry man, I hope you work this out with MK and get your money back... I highly doubt those are legit.
Not so much a thick paint smell because I know that exact smell and I will never forget it, but a completely different smell from the champs product.  (I bought Retro Taxi's back in 04 that smelled that way out of the box - btw, I got a full refund from that ebay seller)

Hello,
I also bought from mental kicks.  I bought 2 pairs from Mental kicks; size 9 and size 10.  I have 10.5 from Champs.  Call me weird but I smell my shoes and as soon as I smelled the MK shoes, I could tell something was off.  The smell is completely different of that from the pair from Champs. I took a total of 66 pictures.  Here are a few pictures.  Let me know if you can spot the mental kicks shoes.

1.  The retro card

2.  Inside of the shoe box.  I spy one not like the other ones...

3.  Picture of the tag on the box cover.  I spy one not like the other ones...

4.  Funny how the box cover for the 10.5 is smaller than the box for the 10.

5.  What's missing?

6.  Perforation  near the lace holes

Mental Kicks

Champs

Notice the arrangement.  

I haven't put the shoes on.  If there is anyone else who has bought from mental kicks, please PM me.  I am contacting them as soon as possible via email.

Thank you!

Do me favor how does the tag on inside tongue look. Also what are dates.

lol on a side note.... is there a way to see when I first registered? I look like a noob with only 5 posts. Pretty sad that the first time I post on NT after being registered for so many years is because of something like this. I've never really posted in NT, just watched. I did most of my business on issforums.

I would say that Mental Kicks tag looks legit... but definitely a little fishy (fonts on the UPC code are slightly different it appears).  Not really sure what to think of that.  Keep us posted.

Man this MK thing is buggin.  I am blessed to be able to get all four of mine at the mall.  I wonder where they get their shoes from.  They do look off, but again, no one pair is gonna be truly identical.  The may just be B Grades.  Even then that sucks.  Good luck with your venture on these.  get that refund and go out to the shops.  need to get your hussle on.

Jaysexxin get out of niketalk with that fake staged "mental kicks sold me ugry pair!" fabricated stuff. Your very first post is criticizing Mental Kicks. You literally went out of your way by waiting 30 days to get approved, to come here in the Jordan brand forum with THREE pairs of 2011 and saying some rival online show store got you. Get out of here with that. And who names theirselves "jaysexxin"??? Nobody in America.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Jaysexxin get out of niketalk with that fake staged "mental kicks sold me ugry pair!" fabricated stuff. Your very first post is criticizing Mental Kicks. You literally went out of your way by waiting 30 days to get approved, to come here in the Jordan brand forum with THREE pairs of 2011 and saying some rival online show store got you. Get out of here with that. And who names theirselves "jaysexxin"??? Nobody in America.
What is this? He's not the only one who provided pictures comparing MK's 3s vs Champs/Foot Locker. I doubt he signed up just to criticize Mental Kicks.

No doubt people are getting skimmed by some of these international sellers but what I'm saying is dont bring it here. He literally signed up to come here and run rumors.

you chose a very fitting name.

Here are your stats:

Total PostsLast Post Last Seen Joined
589 01/25/11 00:08:0501/25/11 00:08:05 04/04/09

Here are my stats:
Total postsLast post Last seen Joined
11 01/24/11 23:23:2301/24/11 23:23:2305/14/05
I joined 30 minutes ago... 5-6 years ago?!?! WOW
laugh.gif

i decided to slap on some black laces to my 3s. liked the look on em with my FRs, and im liking it on my WCs. ill switch back to the whites eventually. to each their own.

Them black laces brought them out!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom