Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

So your not joking,JB is going to releas these with the og box with a jumpman on the box instead of a Nike air on it.Are you all joking or is this confirmed.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

So your not joking,JB is going to releas these with the og box with a jumpman on the box instead of a Nike air on it.Are you all joking or is this confirmed.

It's a joke my dude

[h2]REMINDER: NO BUYING/SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS FORUM! YOU WILL BE BANNED! [/h2]
Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDED IS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT TURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITS ALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THIS INCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF IT INVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLING POST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DO NOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DO NOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT" ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TO THE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

AND LASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED OR SUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

It's a joke my dude

No it isn't.  I'm dead serious.  At least, this is what my source told me about a month ago.

Held these in my hands today at footage. The shoe is nice (quality aside). The only thing that I wasn't really feeling was the shiny white leather it has. What's up with that leather?

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I feel sorry for you guys I really do, I swear for the life of me I'll never understand why people spend someone's hard earned money whether yours or your parents on these shoes that they are putting out these days.  And the ironic thing is that this is probably the last shoe JB did a good on back in 03.  For the last 7 years they've been pushing and pushing and you guys just keep giving up your money. Atleast don't +%!#% if you are actually buying these poorly made releases.  And don't get me started on the VI's, they put out varsity reds and watch all of you buy them up because you think it's the closest thing you will get to the infrareds and then what do they do? Here come the so called infrareds. Both were bad quality and overpriced and once again the general public will give in.  I have'nt bought a Jordan shoe on release day or for retail in 4 years but I was fortunate enough to be around for the good years.  I'm not casting down judgement on anybody and I rarely post in here anymore but come on guys when are you going to see the light?  Speak with your wallets, and yes we are a small minority but all it takes is a small rumble.  If people know you are a true shoe enthusiast your word can go along way.  I was in footlocker over the weekend looking around and a salesman was trying to sell a pair of the varsity red vi's to this guy, they both look at me in my cement iv's and the salesman says I bet this guy got a pair of these didn't you? I said I'd rather take $150 and burn it before I wasted it on a pair of those and went into my spill about quality and pricing. Ol boy he was trying to sell them to gave him the  
indifferent.gif
 and walked out while I just chuckled and walked out right behind him. So yea we may be a small percentage of sales but we can make difference.

And yes they were $99 in 03.

154524078.jpg

Powerful posting. Well done!

@3thaman I feel the exact same way. I've dropped what's seemingly the same price for OG's when they get the retro treatment. I'll take yellow soles, cracking, creasing, etc - I don't care. Nothing beats the original quality. I can't fathom paying more for less for something I do not NEED, especially in the state of economy we're currently in.

Mikkol109 how is the midsole on these 2011s,do they hold up better than past retro 3 releases or are they the same.Thanks for that last picture you posted also.[all of those pairs in one spot is beautiful pic]
Just finished taking pictures of the CDP 3 vs the 2011 check out more pics on the blog, but here are some pics I can add here.

Notice the cracks on the blk cdp 3s.. they became my beaters.

What JB should do is release OG colorways as the Premio BIN whatever pairs...

that's all...

My biggest problem with this retro is the shininess of the pleather and the horrible midsole paint

I still have my 03s and I wasnt sure if I was going to be copping these 2011s.... but now.... If I have the extra funds on RD I think I just might pull the trigger.

MIKE... Killing with that group pic.

If these were $100-125 I would cop. But $150 for some shoes that will crack after a few months when worn? Passssssssssss!

Originally Posted by spacej23

If plans don't change, then you will get the OG box.  I'm sure they'll replace "Nike Air" with a Jumpman or something though.

I'd actually be pissed if they didn't because it'd be like a slap in the face.  You can put it on a box, but just not the shoes? 
eyes.gif
god I hope this is true

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I sorta believe the box change, because it was confirmed that JB was going to get new boxes for 2011.
this is highly possible

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

RICO no more group pics after what the mod said!! Where have you been!?
nooo!! those pics are always so nice

I heard that man... Yea I been M I A for awhile man. Had some things I had to take care of. Im back now tho
grin.gif
. SICK pics none the less. I think I just might have to cop.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by spacej23

If plans don't change, then you will get the OG box.  I'm sure they'll replace "Nike Air" with a Jumpman or something though.

I'd actually be pissed if they didn't because it'd be like a slap in the face.  You can put it on a box, but just not the shoes? 
eyes.gif
god I hope this is true

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I sorta believe the box change, because it was confirmed that JB was going to get new boxes for 2011.
this is highly possible

nooo!! those pics are always so nice
Thanks.. It would be nicer if i had a clear background or no tacky carpets ...

I don't know why people are trashing recent III releases I have the anniversary 3's worn daily 50+ times no cracking yellowing peeling nothing. Sure the padding is crap but I sure as hell didn't pay retail. As for the shiny leather those have and the 2011 white cements will have it can come off with magic eraser but keep in mind that its a treated leather to protect it.

I dont care what anybody has to say.... The varsity reds were on point. I have worn those plenty of times and they haven't yellowed at all. The suede took a little getting used to only because it was different, but there is no denying that smooth black once they are on the feet. It wasn't JBs fault people rushed out and bought all four pair.. They milked it.. It was pretty genius actually.. I only got the varsitys and the white ones at a discount. I think these look great, maybe our complaints are gettin addressed.

Back
Top Bottom