Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Here are mine.
smokin.gif

Will post my feedback on their performance later.
these shoes lool so nice i cant wait till they come out.nice pics 3 pair for me easy

Yo Mikkol! Any updates about the midsole wear? What about leather creasing?
Always appreciated, thanks

I got my pair a couple weeks back and I was not happy.  The toebox is hella narrow compared to the 03's, cdp, and true blues.  It's almost triangle-like.  I don't know if it was just my pair but just wanted to give peeps a heads up.  

^^ Working on it. Its been raining off and on in the Bay Area. Screw it i'm putting them on tomorrow just for you!

for people who have their pair already - do you guys notice that the "stars" on the bottom/front of the shoe are super spiky and sharp? They almost feel like cleats how detailed and intact each star is

Dat pleather
pimp.gif

But I hope that these don't put that vicegrip on the pinky toe word to the Space Jams if the toebox is as narrow as oldsole says it is.

Originally Posted by riddla713

imo the leather looks very nice. it looks just like the leather that was used on the ms 6 and bin 13's. im glad jb decided to do something about the quality issue they have been having. also the og box and keychain is a very nice touch, 2-3 pairs is a must.
I don't know about the bins, but that leather isn't even close to the MS VI.
Looks like the same tumbled pleather they used on the TBs, Flints, and anni IIIs this year.

Can't wait for these...when I bought the CDP with the III's and ugly Dub's a couple years back I was hoping JB would bring back this CW....gonna try and get 2...just wish they were dropping after I get my taxes back LOL

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Jan. 22 2011 is the OFFICIAL release date for these people

3 days after my birthday, my favorite Jordan shoe (III), and a GRAIL of mine 
smokin.gif

I'm in the process of selling all my sneakers, but there's some releases that I just can't stay away from.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Dat pleather
pimp.gif

But I hope that these don't put that vicegrip on the pinky toe word to the Space Jams if the toebox is as narrow as oldsole says it is.

Why not just go .5 up?

Tried checking the past few pages for this answer but couldn't find it sooooo what's the release type for this?
nerd.gif

whats up with the $150 price tag? just checked the receipt on my 03's and it read $99.99

Back
Top Bottom