Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

I mean for those of you who bought FRs or only un-DSed them recently, you kinda had to expect some paint cracking right? JB quality aside, the shoes are like 4-5 years old now, and they've been sitting in a box for that long with you knowing full well that they painted the midsoles. With the way paint dries and cracks over time, you should know what you signed up for when you bought those, especially the people who just got them recently.

Anyone with the DB IIIs or '09 international TB IIIs have the '11 white IIIs early and can do a comparison? If the midsoles on these white IIIs are softer like those other 2 colorways, I'm copping.

Man... Every new release thread is populated with "purists" saying how quality sucks when quality has NEVER been 100% for any Nike release. I personally think a lot of the recent releases have been of good quality. People just like to come in here and look cool. Everybody is missing on key point... YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY THEM. It will be the same folks complaining in here the night of the release crying about not being able to cop..

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Man... Every new release thread is populated with "purists" saying how quality sucks when quality has NEVER been 100% for any Nike release. I personally think a lot of the recent releases have been of good quality. People just like to come in here and look cool. Everybody is missing on key point... YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY THEM. It will be the same folks complaining in here the night of the release crying about not being able to cop..

THIS.
THANK YOU.

Originally Posted by slickrw23

WoW $150 thats crazy I remember when they were $100

I remember when they were 100.00 too.When they re-released in 03 they were 100.00.Crazy!You got pay to play I guess.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

THIS.
THANK YOU.
While I do agree that a lot of recent releases (Altitudes, Flints, CG's) have been of decent quality, yall can save that "You don't have to buy them $%%@." Jordans are what I like to wear. Of course I want the shoes,l but when I have to resort to asking around before the release as to how the midsole is holding up on other's pairs, then that should attest to the spotty quality that the brand has resorted to the past few years, and your "You don't have to buy them" remarks only attests to the blanket they've been able to throw over a lot of people's face. 

Glad I pulled the trigger on these 03's after seeing what happened to the 2011's after one wear 
sick.gif

Just came in today
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

THIS.
THANK YOU.
While I do agree that a lot of recent releases (Altitudes, Flints, CG's) have been of decent quality, yall can save that "You don't have to buy them $%%@." Jordans are what I like to wear. Of course I want the shoes,l but when I have to resort to asking around before the release as to how the midsole is holding up on other's pairs, then that should attest to the spotty quality that the brand has resorted to the past few years, and your "You don't have to buy them" remarks only attests to the blanket they've been able to throw over a lot of people's face. 

NOT ATTACKING YOU MY DUDE, BUT IT SEEMS THE BLANKET IS MORE OVER YOUR EYES IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM BUT ARE STILL GONNA BUY THEM ANYWAY.

A LOT OF PEOPLE ASK ABOUT THE QUALITY TO KNOW WHETHER THEY ARE COPPING A PAIR OR NOT BUT IF YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU WILL COP, WHAT'S THE POINT? YOU WILL FIND OUT EASILY ENOUGH WHEN YOU BUY THEM.

I HAVEN'T ASKED ABOUT QUALITY AT ALL BECAUSE I KNOW NO MATTER WHAT I'M GONNA COP THEM ANYWAYS. SO WHY COMPLAIN WHEN I ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER LOL.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THIS.
THANK YOU.

NOT ATTACKING YOU MY DUDE, BUT IT SEEMS THE BLANKET IS MORE OVER YOUR EYES IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM BUT ARE STILL GONNA BUY THEM ANYWAY.

A LOT OF PEOPLE ASK ABOUT THE QUALITY TO KNOW WHETHER THEY ARE COPPING A PAIR OR NOT BUT IF YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU WILL COP, WHAT'S THE POINT? YOU WILL FIND OUT EASILY ENOUGH WHEN YOU BUY THEM.

I HAVEN'T ASKED ABOUT QUALITY AT ALL BECAUSE I KNOW NO MATTER WHAT I'M GONNA COP THEM ANYWAYS. SO WHY COMPLAIN WHEN I ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER LOL.
I HAD it set in my mind that I was gonna cop these until I saw the pictures of chipping soles, which is why I'm inquiring as to how the soles are on these. Trust, if these are the same soles as the Fire Red's, you all can have them.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THIS.
THANK YOU.

I HAD it set in my mind that I was gonna cop these until I saw the pictures of chipping soles, which is why I'm inquiring as to how the soles are on these. Trust, if these are the same soles as the Fire Red's, you all can have them.

I FEEL YOU MAN. UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME, THE LURE OF HAVING BRAND NEW CEMENT 3'S IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO STAY AWAY....

CHIPPING ISN'T THAT BIG OF A DEAL FOR ME ANYWAY. WITH THE CAREER I HAVE, I HARDLY GET TO WEAR MY J'S ANYMORE. IF I SAID I WOULD WEAR THESE TWICE IN 2011, I WOULD BE LYING.

3 pairs...maybe 4.

This is the best sneaker of all time.  I have one pair of the last retro but gave up wearing it cause I don't want to kill them completely.

After I get 3 or four pairs of these, I'll never need another pair of sneakers again.

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Glad I pulled the trigger on these 03's after seeing what happened to the 2011's after one wear 
sick.gif

Just came in today
happy.gif
Nice pic and clean pair of 03's, but that pic of the cracking midsole wasn't from the '11 Wht Cements.

Memphis hit it right on the nose with that last quote.... No way I'm staying a way from these.... Been waiting to long....And the whole not wearing thing because of my career is the thing I deal with too... That's prolly why I havnt experienced any of these midsole problems with any of my 3's or spizike's...I Only get to wear mine a few hours at a time when I do get a chance to wear em...until I experience quality issues myself I prolly just keep coppin must have's..

All I'm saying is that Jordan brand doesn't make us buy the sneakers, we WANT them. If there is something I don't like, I won't buy. I won't make it a point to continuously bash something then stand in line to buy it.. That doesn't make any sense. What incentive does a company have to make excellent products when they can cut corners and cheapen the goods, then still sell out.. I feel that with the recession, Jordan brand recognized they really have to bring their A game to keep people spending money.

THIS.
THANK YOU.
well it kinda sucks when your 03 pair is BEAT to hell and you're waiting for a new retro, only to find out that the retro is not up to par with the older retro and COSTS more

eyes.gif

All I'm saying is that Jordan brand doesn't make us buy the sneakers, we WANT them. If there is something I don't like, I won't buy. I won't make it a point to continuously bash something then stand in line to buy it.. That doesn't make any sense. What incentive does a company have to make excellent products when they can cut corners and cheapen the goods, then still sell out.. I feel that with the recession, Jordan brand recognized they really have to bring their A game to keep people spending money.

Cute chick on her avi... she's got some cute cheeks...

but how are them otha cheeks?

You dig?!?!

*puts hand in the air for random daps*

*gets zero in return*

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

3 pairs...maybe 4.

This is the best sneaker of all time.  I have one pair of the last retro but gave up wearing it cause I don't want to kill them completely.

After I get 3 or four pairs of these, I'll never need another pair of sneakers again.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm done with sneakers after the III's... but I'm pretty much done with Jordan Brand; and I also agree with FeedTheEgo1982 (that avi
nerd.gif
)I'm only getting these sneakers because I love the III's, after that I don't care for the brand

Originally Posted by elgallo23

Originally Posted by HOVKid

3 pairs...maybe 4.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm done with sneakers after the III's... but I'm pretty much done with Jordan Brand; and I also agree with FeedTheEgo1982 (that avi
nerd.gif
)I'm only getting these sneakers because I love the III's, after that I don't care for the brand

smh @ dudes simping average %%+ girls.  No wonder these broads have such egos these days.

Back
Top Bottom