Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

my store just got them in and i must say that i'm pretty impressed w/ them...very well put together

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nike is already shipping them to retail stores ? 

My Cements are BEAT

When do these release? I know it says spring, but if a retail store already got their shipment?

Originally Posted by BCF06

Anybody know if these will be a more hectic release than the 11's?
no it won't be hectic.  You should be able to get these in the morning w/o any problems.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Anyone ever cop from Mental Kicks before? I'm usually hesitant to buy stuff from foreign stores but they seem rather legit and I went thru Paypal for the transaction. I want to get at least 3 pairs of these but I decided to invest $30 more just buy from there with the $10 off code so I don't have to worry about copping.

Still, how long does it usually take to ship from the UK? Any good/bad stories?

I've bought from their store on Ebay before. They are legit and ship quick.

Anyone ever cop from Mental Kicks before? I'm usually hesitant to buy stuff from foreign stores but they seem rather legit and I went thru Paypal for the transaction. I want to get at least 3 pairs of these but I decided to invest $30 more just buy from there with the $10 off code so I don't have to worry about copping.

Mental Kicks are legit -did you mean HK? That's where they're based.

Such a Finish Line store with the pics of those 3's. I went to pick my XI's up today and the dudes working were checking out a pair. Said they only got 3 pair in so far but are expecting many more. They look good though and youngin didn't include the old flight club-esque shoe diagram insert that comes in the box.

$150 is still some BS pricing for these compared to other releases.

When I picked up my 11's at fnl, the manager told me his "sheet" said they release on the 22nd also.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Mental Kicks are legit -did you mean HK? That's where they're based.

Thanks. I meant HK. They seem to have the best offer on the internet right now. Might be the only store I've seen ship these now too.

Back
Top Bottom