Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by youngcurse

So what are some of the quantities that stores are recieving? My local spot got a huge shipment in these.

But, but but but these are a limited GR
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

im still on the fence about canceling my order for 190 shipped. im just going on the fact that after tax its not much over retail.

Dude you have the best SN ever.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

im still on the fence about canceling my order for 190 shipped. im just going on the fact that after tax its not much over retail.

Dude you have the best SN ever.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn i've been here since 04 and people are just noticing this name? 
laugh.gif

Don't flame me for this but I heard retail on these will be 135?? Doesn't matter but it's what i heard/read. Regardless they will be copped. Greatest. Jordan. Ever.

Man i hate that theyre pushing most retros to $150+ i remember $125 in 01' for black cements wit nike air and probably better quality.

i've talked to a few of my local spots and they told me they will sell but arent hyped as the XIs(expected) but told me they will most likely move like the flints. they also said that they have a good amount in as well

my store got 18 pairs, same amount we got of the CGs..... Granted I do not work at a high volume store so I was a lil worried when dudes were saying these are a "limited" general release

on another note its kinda funny cuz I already know that at least 10 of our 18 pair are spoken for.

I will be trying to cop AT LEAST 5 pairs.

This shoe is simply beautiful and each pair will be rocked eventually.

I was gonna cop them for sure but was able to find another pair of 03s for a solid price. Not sure if I need these anymore.

Guess ill have to wait and see how Im feeling on RD.

What is the release day for these? In the release date thread it says feb, but I thought I read somewhere that it was January 22?

Back
Top Bottom