Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Gordonson

The 'Nike Air' thing is really getting old at this point. Like, we know they're not going to.

Can't wait for this release though.
I hope to see the Nike Air also. It's not getting old to me, I would really like to see it. Remember the Banned 1 photo's it seems like thats whats on the tounge Nike Air and the big damn swoosh on the side so I wouldn't say impossible, It's even on the recent Retro 2's and if you look close at that Retro 3 card in the shoe box doesn't the back look more like Nike Air than a plain Jumpman. The truth is Jb does whatever they want they say "No Nike" and every Retro 1 has a swoosh and every Retro 2 in an O.G. color has Nike on the back heeltab now let me know if i'm wrong on this 1.

Originally Posted by 23edge

sthebest wrote:

I can already foresee these being great quality. the tumbled leather looks like the same leather used on the recent XIIIs meaning that they wont crease. The midsole looks similar to the paint on the Powder IXs from last year, which was very durable and didnt crack in a few wears like the Aqua VIIIs.

You know all this cracking and quality comments are getting quite boring and banal.  I mean, who cares if people own the ‘03 version or if they were slightly better?  End of the day the 2011 version is looking pretty good on its own, and Jordan brand is making them look pretty special with what’s going to be included.  I’m loving all the pics people are posting, and you can start to see how nice these will be.

The Air Jordan III white/cement is the greatest sneaker of all time.

If you didn't care why did you reply?

You gave your opinion just like he did.

My goodness the pics on the previous page were sexy. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

You all think these will be an instant sell out like the SJ and CG.

im thinking flint 13's and varsity 6's
i say flint 13's loosely

I can't believe people are excited over the BOX and the hangtag. SMH. You can't wear the box. This is way out of hand. I plan on copping because I like the SHOE.

Originally Posted by beh235

I can't believe people are excited over the BOX and the hangtag. SMH. You can't wear the box. This is way out of hand. I plan on copping because I like the SHOE.

It's the same thing as people going ham over a little rubber swoosh on the back, or as the people that refuse to cop a shoe just because of one color that's not ever visible.
Sneaker aficionados: the little things count. 

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

You all think these will be an instant sell out like the SJ and CG.

im thinking flint 13's and varsity 6's
i say flint 13's loosely
i have a feeling they are gonna sell better and faster than both...idk y just a feeling

imo Cements aint sitting by the time RD gets near these will be super hyped. people who had the chance to watch jordan ball, "sneaker heads", hypebeasts, typical consumers etc are

gonna flock to these things not only is the shoe a staple but its just so damn clean and easy to wear with pretty much anything, and if they go with the og box design/hang tag/booklet

forget about it resellers gonna be seeing dollar signs. After everybody recovers from the cool grey madness its pretty much a rap for these.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by beh235

It's the same thing as people going ham over a little rubber swoosh on the back, or as the people that refuse to cop a shoe just because of one color that's not ever visible.
Sneaker aficionados: the little things count. 

Couldn’t have said it better myself.  It’s like why bother trying to explain why we’re all passionate about sneakers to regular people?  Either you get it or you don’t.  While I’m copping these sneakers regardless, I still can appreciate all the smaller details.

question fellas

i got my '03s deadstock, preserved nicely

i was thinking bout wearin em around xmas.,,,,.......should i be worried that these may crack???????????

Im tired of people hating on the fact that some people love packaging too. Its all part of the collection to me. I love a fresh box, cedar shoe trees, hangtags, shoe bags. All that adds to the appeal for me.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

question fellas

i was thinking bout wearin em around xmas.,,,,.......should i be worried that these may crack???????????

No sir, they will be fine..

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

question fellas

No sir, they will be fine..

thanks........omma rock em around the crib to be sure tho

Back
Top Bottom