Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

my store just got them in and i must say that i'm pretty impressed w/ them...very well put together

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm on it...

Let's calm down on complaining about the price. Why would Nike charge $100 when resellers will be able to get $250-300 for these?

Are these going to be widely available like the white/red 13's or limited amounts like the cool grey 11's?

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Are these going to be widely available like the white/red 13's or limited amounts like the cool grey 11's?
they probably produced more cool grey's than they did the white/red 13's

more people just wanted them

with that said, there will prolly be alot of these made but i think these will sell really well

gone in a day in some places and gone within that week in other places, just my prediction obviously

Sooo. I dont think my FNL is getting them because they didnt appear in shipment. But then again the snow storm slowed things down. Sooo will they sell out fast like the flints/CGs or will they sit for a while because if my store doesnt get it them then ima have to order...

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by 310HxA

they probably produced more cool grey's than they did the white/red 13's

more people just wanted them

with that said, there will prolly be alot of these made but i think these will sell really well

gone in a day in some places and gone within that week in other places, just my prediction obviously

i agree the CG XIs was a gr, the quantity that were produce was even greater than the white/red 13s but the demand on those as we all know was ridiculous, with that being said i believe this white cement III will be a gr also and the demand would probably be the same as the Flint XIIIs
grin.gif

Release Date: 01/22/2011
Name: Air Jordan III Retro

Color: White/Fire Red-Cement Grey-Black

Style: 136064-105

Retail Price: $150.00

I'm more excited about these than even the CG XIs.

Plan to cop 2-3 pairs that will all eventually be worn.

Question: is the special OG box for ALL pairs? I've seen some pairs online with the regular Jordan box

Son, there are hella pictures of early pairs of these, the OG box, the #@!%ing Blueprint, EVERYTHING
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mike mathis

Of course im not talking about pictures of the og's of course I seen them
30t6p3b.gif

your kidding right.... Please say your kidding.... the whole thread is full of pictures of this release... the ones right above you are this release... Cleary not the "OGs" you mentioned cause look at the jordan on the back 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mike mathis

Of course im not talking about pictures of the og's of course I seen them
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
if you're referring to the pics above, theyre not the og's. dude had some actual pictures of these from the storage room a few pages back..

Back
Top Bottom