Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Same here. I usually shirk away from new releases, because everybody and their mama will have them, but this time I cannot resist

I'll never understand this logic.

I had a whole little debate about the importance of this a while back, and it was revealed that deep down, most dudes on here have that lame desire for their shoes to stand out and seperate them from the rest of the hipster Jordan buyers.
That's why in damn near every thread, you'll find at least two people openly admitting that they hope the shoe is at least somewhat limited.

Basically, their logic boggles the mind.

I certainly don't understand it. Why would a company that  represents a player that potentially globalized an entire league/sport, pass on the opportunity to market products on a large scale? As if some of these releases (BIN series, QS, LS releases) haven't been hard enough to get. It's funny though, because some of the same people who want a "Buyer Edition" shoe, are the same people who shake their heads at the stories of people getting robbed, etc. I wish some of you would just go back to wearing Yeezy's, Bapes and Supras.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by Baysav408

Still debating on if I want to even cop these. I'd rather hunt for some 03's.

The 2003 and 2011 version of the Cement III's is not going to look much different. The 1994 version of the III's has "Nike Air" on the Back compared to the 2003 and 2011 versions which features a Jordan symbol with the word "Air"(as shown in your avatar.)

False 
The 2003 version has a different looking elephant paint and the toe box area is slightly different 

and the leather is also a a little bit shinier on the 2011 version 

There not extremely different but to someone who really knows there jays they will be able to tell which one you have on 

The 2003 and 2011 version of the Cement III's is not going to look much different. The 1994 version of the III's has "Nike Air" on the Back compared to the 2003 and 2011 versions which features a Jordan symbol with the word "Air"(as shown in your avatar.)

This made me laugh.

Same here. I usually shirk away from new releases, because everybody and their mama will have them, but this time I cannot resist

I had a whole little debate about the importance of this a while back, and it was revealed that deep down, most dudes on here have that lame desire for their shoes to stand out and seperate them from the rest of the hipster Jordan buyers.
That's why in damn near every thread, you'll find at least two people openly admitting that they hope the shoe is at least somewhat limited.

I couldn't agree more 
Dudes need to serious just do them and stop worrying about what everyone else got on

If you want to stand out while wearing jays just cop the OG's simple 

Because the honest truth is jay's are a hipster shoe 

A lot of people buy them just to look cool and because their popular and their is nothing you can do about that 

And am not saying everyone that buys jays is a hipster so please don't flame me  i know how sensitive people are on here 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I couldn't agree more 

Dudes need to serious just do them and stop worrying about what everyone else got on

If you want to stand out while wearing jays just cop the OG's simple 

Because the honest truth is jay's are a hipster shoe 

A lot of people buy them just to look cool and because their popular and their is nothing you can do about that 

And am not saying everyone that buys jays is a hipster so please don't flame me  i know how sensitive people are on here 
laugh.gif

^ It does, but I guess that is what got lost on me. I don't understand people wanting shoes just because it's the cool thing to do. That really explains the Cool Grey release. But I have a pair of '03s and I been wanting a fresh pair for a little over a year. This release is right on time for me.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Did someone post these?

c5c260d4a449ad541056c24e850efc5131c0e919.jpg

09f1694741d6176e482313e9e889123b72733f9a.jpg

83e261c4e1484dfb1f26e5454bfac5a5efb91ad2.jpg

0351614848dd186c4001e4a6584fd334a83d7698.jpg

a9f26a949549dd361e36ed4680a21b46d420e219.jpg

7b036ed74fbb4673db1a1822668a42e5968a5a9b.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the box looked pretty good~
but y there is always folding creases on those box in the pictures?

hmmm...
if they can put NIKE and "swoosh" on the box why the **%$ cant they put it on the shoes?!

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

False 
The 2003 version has a different looking elephant paint and the toe box area is slightly different 

and the leather is also a a little bit shinier on the 2011 version 

There not extremely different but to someone who really knows there jays they will be able to tell which one you have on 

Again I didnt say they 2003 and 2011 version will look "exactly" the same I said the 2011 version will not look much different from the 03 retros which means yes there will be be ways the 2011 version is different from the 2003 version of these when it comes to the appearance of these kicks.Thanks for pointing out what will look different on the 2011 version comperd to the 03 version.
smile.gif

(Shinier leather is a good thing in my opinion, it makes em' look sexier than the 03 retros)
smokin.gif

How do 3's fit? I've worn a size 9.5 in other Jordan releases in 2010, (6's, 9's, 13's) and a size 10 in the Cool Grey 11's.

What size should i buy in these?

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by chazc

I hit crooked tongues up on twitter and they said they will be getting these!

Now thats just great, i can see it now, my tracking number doesnt work, my shoes are shoes are still in the UK. If you are going to order from europe, have patience are dont order at all. Go to the CG thread and read all about it
my cg from crooked tounges shipped last Wednesday from the UK during horrible weather and the christmas holiday went through new york during a blizzard and I still received mine on tuesday.  5 business days it was here

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by chazc

I hit crooked tongues up on twitter and they said they will be getting these!

Now thats just great, i can see it now, my tracking number doesnt work, my shoes are shoes are still in the UK. If you are going to order from europe, have patience are dont order at all. Go to the CG thread and read all about it
my cg from crooked tounges shipped last Wednesday from the UK during horrible weather and the christmas holiday went through new york during a blizzard and I still received mine on tuesday.  5 business days it was here
same with me.. I ordered my cool greys on the 17th they shipped on the 21st. and got them on the 28th with the holidays and on the all things considered thats not so bad. oh and if you want to track the packages from CT use USPS not the website they give you in the shipping email.

After 2 weeks of wear. In the snow, water, slush, and on salt. Of course i cleaned them but this is what they look like as of 20 minutes ago.

These shoes are on point. To me. Hope it helps the better of you decide.

Hmmm... not bad at all. Keep wearing them as much as you can please, they're looking good so far, but it would seal the deal if your pair still hasn't had any paint chipping even a day or two before the actual release.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

my question is how often did u wear em within 2 weeks? how many days out of 14 n how many hours per day?

lol Dude, I don't know. I don't keep track of the minutes, hours, and specific days. I just know that I wore them out day to day to run errands, get-togethers, the store, etc. Lets just say it was for a good amount of the day. Day to day. Some of you guys need to clam down. At the end of the day they're just shoes. They're bound to wear down eventually.

rather people cop or not within 1st week will be gone aka sold out
once the word hit the mainstream that og box is with it
consumers gonna go crazy

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by thebeast23

my question is how often did u wear em within 2 weeks? how many days out of 14 n how many hours per day?

lol Dude, I don't know. I don't keep track of the minutes, hours, and specific days. I just know that I wore them out day to day to run errands, get-togethers, the store, etc. Lets just say it was for a good amount of the day. Day to day. Some of you guys need to clam down. At the end of the day they're just shoes. They're bound to wear down eventually.
of course u dnt...i meant estimation. im sure u can tell where u went maybe to work. if work is a 8 hr shift then u know 8-9 hrs n im sure u kno how many days u wore em. if u dnt feel like given details dats cool but the info i asked is the info that matters. if u wore em once a week for two weeks around the house its not considered casual wear u feel me?

Back
Top Bottom