Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by nikehead214

These will sell, but you guys are crazy if you think they'll be sold out in a day. Everyone will be fine, or you can continue to listen to those who thought all the XIII's would fly off the shelves on release date. Just food for thought.

The flints did fly off shelves and sold out at opening around me. Your food has been eaten.
Before you finish that plate, think about this the flints released on Black Friday. So maybe that had a lot to do with the sellout
wink.gif

Doesn't look like my dude is gonna come through.

This damn snow smh...

Guess i gotta go out on RD and get my pair.

Thanks Kal for picking these bad boys up for me!

Giving some love for the Seattle peeps!

Here's a comparison pic for you guys

those are nice jackets that people posted.  i like the red one.  i have this one (posted below).  didn't post for show but more to ask if people know if they made this specific one in different colorways?  i've looked and haven't found any.

^^ they had that same jacket style in a light blue w/yellow colorway (DTRT) as well. I know that much b/c I wanted one badly.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by nikehead214

These will sell, but you guys are crazy if you think they'll be sold out in a day. Everyone will be fine, or you can continue to listen to those who thought all the XIII's would fly off the shelves on release date. Just food for thought.

The flints did fly off shelves and sold out at opening around me. Your food has been eaten.
Before you finish that plate, think about this the flints released on Black Friday. So maybe that had a lot to do with the sellout
wink.gif
Flints were widely available the day after they released in NY. Hopefully this is the same for this shoe. NDC/Eastbay are my only choices.

After deep thinking, I came to a conclusion. I'm only getting one pair and not 2. Because of funds, priorities, and my pop's bday around the corner, I decided to save myself $150 to get my pop's bday gift. It was a hard decision but I can't be greedy and all that, I rather just get my 2 pairs of playoff's next month.
Not really an all white shoe guy, but still these are sick, better to have one pair than none at all..right?
roll.gif

I'm sure my pop's deserves a better gift, some Jordan's in his size maybe? ha!
laugh.gif
 But he's more into Reebok classic kicks....I'm like really?
grin.gif

airBOZretroIII
If your lady is trippin, put the shoes on layaway and have her get them for you as a valentine gift.  All you have to do is put like 10% down, this is good for 30 days.  It's that easy

Originally Posted by khadafi252

those are nice jackets that people posted.  i like the red one.  i have this one (posted below).  didn't post for show but more to ask if people know if they made this specific one in different colorways?  i've looked and haven't found any.
This $#@% looks like some old lady's jogging jacket.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

roll.gif
, I see it.

After long debate I think I'ma have to pass on these,.. got my '03's, waltzed into Foot Locker a few days ago with them on and compared them with these 2011's with some assistance from staff, and I gotta say as far as recent JB retroes go I'm pretty impressed.
But I been meaning to get a bike for ages and I got around three pairs of J's locked up in my closet which haven't even been outside yet so I know it's the right thing to do
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by khadafi252

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tomorrow is the big day. Getting stoked

Might just try to order a pair off eastbay tonight instead of waking up early.

But then again i might do both....2>1

Back
Top Bottom