Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

bring on the Playoff 13's!!!
pimp.gif
I just got back from the mall and they're still sitting, I think they'll be around for a while (in my area) but I'm happy with my purchase, even though I paid retail....The store was having a BOGO 50% so I got the cement's and some 24/7's for my dad's B-day today for $50
pimp.gif

Last minute shopping FTW
laugh.gif

Walked in the mall at noon here in Atlanta at noon, walked out 5 mins later with my 10.5.

Atlanta is surprisingly easy when it comes to shoes, as long as you don't hit the hood spots lol.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by ajabrown

81a258fedf51a242a4e58b91565e012a9422884.jpg

Got em! Went to Beltway Mall in MD, Footlocker was out (said they only got 18 pairs), Sports Zone was out, Got the LAST 12 at Shoe Star (yeah, it's a hood mall, lol). The box was a little beat up, but I don't care. I got that sweatshirt a minute ago at Marshalls. Terp fitted to go wit it!!! GO TERPS!

b093549ae53053602e8caf305a6b1e733176bfa.jpg

damn bro i didnt even know the GREENBELT be getting new releases

I love that Pleathery shine.
laugh.gif
 Apparently JB can sell doo doo for $150 nowadays as long as it comes with some gimmick like a nice box.

Yo, why do you even post? If you're just gonna be negative and diss other people, then gtho.

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Walked in the mall at noon here in Atlanta at noon, walked out 5 mins later with my 10.5.

Atlanta is surprisingly easy when it comes to general releases. The hood spots are the easiest places to cop unless the shoe is overhyped. The entire hood shows up.

Fixed.

Originally Posted by sthebest

got mines at 10am with NO line and no one checking for these. Around my way, theyll be around for a few weeks, if not months. Quality is superb in my opinion and almost as good as the 2003 retros. If you have any hesitation about getting these, just do the right thing and get them.
Did you switch the hangtag??

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I know son in front of me was tight...store opened, he's 2nd behind his boy, he says "9" she says "No 9" he say "9.5?" she says "no 9.5 but I have an 8.5"...
30t6p3b.gif
and yall just opened...
laugh.gif
worst part is, son took the 8.5 w/o tryin them on
30t6p3b.gif
...he probably reading this wit the
tired.gif
...good luck homie
dammmm, that reminds me when I had to camp out in front of UBIQ Philadelphia for the grape Vs,
waited 5 hours in a blistering cold,
and when they opened the store at 10AM,
they said, yo we only got size 8, 11.5, 13, 14....something like that... and I wear a 10
those guys freaking sold most of their pairs before the store was open.
mad.gif

never step in that store again after that. 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

sthebest
sick.gif
pimp.gif
bruh!!!

thanks blacklion and relevant. I bought that warm-up last year, it was hard as hell to track down a 87-88 bulls warmup. had a screenprinter add the name and number on the back but he used the wrong font
ohwell.gif

oh well, ill find someone to strip it and add the correct font for me. but for now itll do.

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

There was ONE person in line after me this morning...could had stayed in bed for another hour
grin.gif

i woke up and head to the mall at 7,
only six people in front of me,
could've stayed on bed for another hour too
a really easy cop,
guess after seeing how the 3s sold online made me panic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wuwuisaac

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

There was ONE person in line after me this morning...could had stayed in bed for another hour
grin.gif

i woke up and head to the mall at 7,
only six people in front of me,
could've stayed on bed for another hour too
a really easy cop,
guess after seeing how the 3s sold online made me panic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder why they sold online so fast? Nobody wanted to go out to stores I guess

haven't copped a single Jordan for months, but I scopped a pair of these up over at DTLR in Cal City, IL.
About every shoe store has them in River Oaks Mall.

Got my size 10.5 at Memorial City mall, like 6 people at most, easy cop, but I asked the manager about the XIII's next month and he said they're expecting way more people.

^they're already tryin to hype them up for sales lol they will be just as easy to cop as these cements were

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Originally Posted by LORENander

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Very easy cop here in the Bay. Walked in at 10am and got the last 10.5 at finishline serramonte
maaaan i had a hell of a morning trying to cop mine out here in the east bay. was supposed to get my pair at newpark but security opened the doors farthest from the store that was opening early (champs), and since i was at the closest door, i ended up at the back of the line. bought my cousins pair, then waited an hour for finish line to open and was second in line, only to have the dude in front of me cop the only size 9.5 (they had no 9s). didnt bother with shiekhs. the great mall was cleaned out, and eventually found the last size 9.5 at a shoe palace in san jose.
im cancelling my endclothing order (size 9 US), and east bay folks: the dude who was working the entrance at champs in newpark said they might get another shipment within the next week. might.   

this was actually my first time "camping out" for any jordans. no wonder these things are such a #$%%@
laugh.gif
, but i liked meeting new people and talking about other releases and such. true blues and black cement/elephants next! this whole living in the bay and wearing a size 9/9.5 is quite the challenge. hope everyone finds/is enjoying their pairs!

I'm from hayward but tried my luck on the other side of the bay. Glad you got a pair though

you too man. i just came home from southland and apparently theres still a good amount of good sizes left (9-10). i was able to exchange my 9.5 for a 9 at shoe palace. man i should have just gone to southland cuz the workers at shoe palace and finish line said there was barely anyone waiting for shoes.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

got mines at 10am with NO line and no one checking for these. Around my way, theyll be around for a few weeks, if not months. Quality is superb in my opinion and almost as good as the 2003 retros. If you have any hesitation about getting these, just do the right thing and get them.
umm obviously... no wait he was one of the lucky few to have a NIKE AIR hang tag and NIKE AIR on the heel..err umm rumor has it that 23 pairs only have that!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum

haven't copped a single Jordan for months, but I scopped a pair of these up over at DTLR in Cal City, IL.
About every shoe store has them in River Oaks Mall.

thats exactly where I got mines at. thank god for that mall and me living so close to there. 

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

umm obviously... no wait he was one of the lucky few to have a NIKE AIR hang tag and NIKE AIR on the heel..err umm rumor has it that 23 pairs only have that!
roll.gif

Lmao dont forget about the Nike on the insole and Nike Air on the box
laugh.gif

the tag that came with the original 1988 Nike Air Jordan 3
was the same as the one that came with the 1999 AJ4 retros
(i still don't know why they did it like that in '99)

the jumbo tag (like these new 3s have) goes with the og 4s
and i know it makes no sense

^ I got Nike Air too. Well, sort of. You didn't hear only 23 pairs came w/ Nike Air? I got lucky, word to 23SOLE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

roll.gif

Lmao dont forget about the Nike on the insole and Nike Air on the box
laugh.gif

LOL. Just making sure. Smart *#*

Back
Top Bottom