AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

I got access full size run, didn’t need them. already doubled long ago, so I let them go…
91B138DF-255E-4014-8E1A-BCCB3BB1FF1E.jpeg
A8E662C2-B9A1-4F48-BB43-B616F0CD966F.jpeg

I got the same message like an hour ago. Crazy thing is, I already purchased these off Snkrs and I thought once you do that, you can't purchase again or get access for shock drops, etc. Needless to say, don't give me early access on a shoe that I already purchased from you guys, give me access on the other limited kicks🤣

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220324-191218_SNKRS.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220324-191218_SNKRS.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 498
I missed out, was it an easy cop or relatively easy? Due to how the sneaker culture has been the past 5-6 years, I don’t know why but in my head I assume all retros sellout instantly and when I see them in store I’m surprised.

I missed out, was it an easy cop or relatively easy? Due to how the sneaker culture has been the past 5-6 years, I don’t know why but in my head I assume all retros sellout instantly and when I see them in store I’m surprised.

Would t say it was easy per se, but restocks happened and resale was relatively low after release if you missed.

Fire Red
White Cements ( cmon dtrt man)
Cool Grey

Oreos Runner up

Only own oreos and they r cooked :frown:

Might be the craziest sh*t I ever heard before!
Shouldn't really be crazy. We all have different tastes. Not ugly but pales in comparison to the other bred OGs like the 6s, 11s, 3s. The bred 4s just never appealed to me for whatever reason. Will probably cop the next iteration just to complete the og collection

Back
Top Bottom