AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Screenshot_20210819-121128_SNKRS.jpg
Screenshot_20210819-120939_SNKRS.jpg

I try to cop shoes that i want and spend money but if i dont then I’m like eff it, i dont even care nowadays. It’s sad to see a passion slowly dismantled. Like a relationship that everyone sees ending but you lol
Iv'e been like that recently too but man some **** be having me mad lol

Like i'm gonna be big mad with these

Nike gave me the EA for the wrong ******* yellow shoes. Pollens would have been an easy cop during release day don't need EA for that smh. Now i gotta put in leg work for these :emoji_cry:

Yeah the Snkrs system is disheartening. It numbs you to where shoes don't even matter anymore. Hold tight and you will secure them one way or another.

-From a guy who hasn't had any luck since Space Jam 11s

Yeah the Snkrs system is disheartening. It numbs you to where shoes don't even matter anymore. Hold tight and you will secure them one way or another.

-From a guy who hasn't had any luck since Space Jam 11s

all apps and all systems are disheartening nowadays. Bots have taken over and that’s just reality. And these companies don’t give 2 💩 💩 about “bot protection” as long as their stock sells out or their sell through is high enough.

Out of curiosity, do y'all mostly rely on SNKRS nowadays? Like do you look at it as your best choice or last resort?

Nike seems to keep blessing the same people. My friend had a great month, EA for OW dunk and lightnings and snkrs W for ts frag lows and pollens. While some people I know didn't hit any and he hit all that this month on 1 account.
Is said friend's account relatively new and is it "used" frequently?

Nike seems to keep blessing the same people. My friend had a great month, EA for OW dunk and lightnings and snkrs W for ts frag lows and pollens. While some people I know didn't hit any and he hit all that this month on 1 account.

thats straight up BULL 💩
NIKE should have spread the EA for ow dunks. If they are going to do releases like this then they should have a better system/infrastructure to filter out legitimate accounts

Back
Top Bottom