AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

This dude is a real historian and legit sneakerhead. Love his videos... He's gonna upset a lot of the nt elitists though with his comment about this retro having better materials and shape than the 06 release.
I already have them. The shape including the tongue is way better than the 06. Not even close. 4s are getting better. Material I do like as well, seems over time this won’t crack, I could be wrong but it’s a nice material forsure.

I already have them. The shape including the tongue is way better than the 06. Not even close. 4s are getting better. Material I do like as well, seems over time this won’t crack, I could be wrong but it’s a nice material forsure.
Glad you secured your pair and are enjoying them. This site does kill me sometime with their insistence that OG shoes were immaculate and without flaws.

Sucks you can only enter at one Shiekh location via the app, made a blank trip to one mall today.

Also entered at JD at two malls as well. Probably won't hit, but at least worth trying.

Sucks you can only enter at one Shiekh location via the app, made a blank trip to one mall today.

Also entered at JD at two malls as well. Probably won't hit, but at least worth trying.
you got the wrong code or sheikh being stingy with it

you got the wrong code or sheikh being stingy with it
IDK, every time I scanned the QR code at the 2nd mall, it said "Raffle already entered." Asked the manager then he said you can only enter at one location. Just left from there.

IDK, every time I scanned the QR code at the 2nd mall, it said "Raffle already entered." Asked the manager then he said you can only enter at one location. Just left from there.
oops didn’t mean to type wrong. was gonna ask if you had a picture of it.
I can’t make the drive today and wanted to enter in store

oops didn’t mean to type wrong. was gonna ask if you had a picture of it.
I can’t make the drive today and wanted to enter in store
Nah, no picture. Think the QR code is tied to the location though, no option to select location once you scan it.

Finish Line/JD Sports update (for Florida at least): every store I called said they don't have their shipments in. If they have anything, they only have GS. They've said they'll likely touch down in time for next weekend. Half of them said they'll release them FCFS. The other half said raffle but it was about 50/50 on whether it would be in-store of via app. Long story less long, if you strike out this weekend, call FNL/JD periodically next week to see if/how they'll be releasing pairs.

So Shoepalace really said **** in store raffles now huh? Dam my chances of grabbing these for retail just got slimmer. At least resell for my size is already under $300

996078FA-5EB7-4388-AF20-7108A80A0CE5.jpeg

just got my pair in from SNKRS. These are amazing in person, quality and shape are really good

Back
Top Bottom